CureZone   Log On   Join

Also exercise, fresh air, and sunshine is important. nm by sooze ..... Cancer Forum

Date:   2/11/2004 7:08:29 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   6,189
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=333042

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Rev. George Malkmus cured his self of cancer over 20 years ago and the main thing he did was juice LOTS of carrots. He also ate hoeny and fruit. These are God's foods and don't usually act like grainulated sugars in the body.

I have been using Pau D'Arco and Essiac along with the Hallelujah Diet and have seen shrikage. So yes, I believe that I have seen results using the teas. HOWEVER, I have also seen that I have gone further into acidosis every time I drink either of them. This is NOT good. I have taken into consideration that you have to continue with the Pau tea for life to keep the cancer from coming back. I wonder if that is not because your body is out of kilter with the acid and is not able to resist the cancer.

Because of that I am about to try Wheat Grass which I have heard wonderful things about it. It is suppose to do the same thing as the Pau D' Arco and Essiac EXCEPT is is alkaline!!!!! This is a good thing. I would be knocking out two birds with one stone. :o)

Considerations. Grains, beens, and seeds should be eaten at a minimun. They are also God's foods, but too many of them can cause acidosis.

Flax oil is good. Infact, Rev. Malkmus took it while he had cancer as part of his treatment. He didN'T mix it with cottage cheese. He is totaly Vegan (no meats, dairy, or eggs). I have heard of those who have great results curring their cancer with less radical changes, but some need more.

I am making my own Super Green powder by getting good quality (organic and low heat drying) BarleyMax, Spirilina, and Wheat Grass. This will cost a fraction of the pre-mixed super green powders. Plus it will have exactly what I want in it and it will be much stronger than the pre-mixes.

The key is to get tons of nutrients into your body and stop putting junk in so that you can rebuild the immune system. You can also do cleansings to speed up every thing. Rev. Malkmus says if you have a cut and you keep scratching it it won't heal. He compairs that to eating offensive foods.

God bless you for helping this person (sorry I don't remember who it is).

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=333042