CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Radish Juice may dissolve gall stones. by skye7w ..... Liver Flush FAQ

Date:   7/25/2006 3:37:45 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   80,860
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=332338

First, let me make clear that I did not do all of this at once. My first bout with Gallstones is when I used the herbs and radish juice combined with a zero cholesterol almost zero fat diet and it took six weeks.

About two years later I had a recurrance and did the grapefruit/olive oil cleanse followed up by GCG every night until the bottle ran out, and three more cleanses approximately two weeks apart. While the back pain disappeared with the first cleanse, the pain I had under my right ribs, took about one month to completely go away. So this was over all a faster method. I suppose you could do a bit of everything but I don't think it is necessary. I honestly think the cleanses combined with the Chinese tinctures should do the trick the fastest. The key to maintaining a pain free condition is long term dietary changes and that is the really hard part.

I made the radish juice with a Champion Juicer and used the common red round radishes found in the grocery store. You start with 100 gms and gradually increase the dosage to 300 gms over the next 3 weeks and then taper off towards the end of the six weeks. Don't do this is you have any type of stomach inflammation. You have to really like radishes to do this. I don't. By the end of the six weeks I would have quit this regimen whether I had results or not. Thankfully, I did enjoy success.

The company that makes the pre mixed dandelion and yellowdock mixture is Solaray. Blood SP-11A blend.

I got the GCG I found at the sensiblehealth.com site out of Toronto.

Good luck to your aunt! I hope she enjoys the disappearance of back pain with her first cleanse as I did. Because the shooting pains associated with a gall bladder disorder are indeed quite painful.

Skye

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=332338