CureZone   Log On   Join

GALL BLADDER STONES DISAPPEARED - ultrasound confirmed by golfingbeck ..... Liver Flush FAQ

Date:   6/30/2004 3:22:00 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   45,174
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=332093

GALL BLADDER STONES DISAPPEARED
"My doctor advised me during a CAT scan he discovered that I needed to have my gall bladder removed. Being only 35 and afraid – I researched pro-active path. I read of a cleanse to get rid of gall stones and I decided to try it:

[ Gallstones have been dissolved and flushed out of the body on a 3-day fast with nothing but apple juice throughout the day (not the kind with water from concentrate, but the kind you buy in the Health Food Store that is unfiltered - apples are only ingredient - you need about two gallons). You can water it down so that it'll last and be filling for you. You can eat raw veggies or fruit if you need to....but nothing that would have fat in it (to cause the gallbladder to have to work). Each evening, right before bed, you take 1/2 c. fresh lemon juice (or frozen Minute Maid in yellow bottle in black box) and 1/2 c. cold-pressed olive oil. Put them in blender with a couple of ice cubes and it will help to emulsify them. Guzzle that down (real fast!) and go right to bed. Lay on your right side and go to sleep. You repeat this process for the 2nd and 3rd day and night. Depending on how many and how large the gall stones are, they'll begin showing up in the toilet bowl - green or black round balls.]

I did the 3 day cleanse twice over two different weekends including fresh apples and carrots, and the bedtime knockout - lemon juice and olive oil cocktail. Well, here's the great news. I went to the hospital yesterday for my ultrasound and two techs looked and looked and said, 'There are no stones or blockages here, why would your doctor waste your time and ours?' I acted innocent, and said, 'Oh well, I don't mind the hassle as long as it's good news.' Thanks so much for sharing natural health information and saving me from having to have surgery. I feel so much stronger and healthier as I was pro-active in the events being plotted out by the medical community. This just adds to my belief that miracles can happen to those who are willing to let them in."

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=332093