CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: SAFETY ???? Question fr Mongolia by #165918 ..... Liver Flush FAQ

Date:   5/25/2003 10:59:10 PM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   15,454
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=331782

Dear Doctor,
I live in Mongolia, where people eat a diet high in fat (animal fat), and so develop lots of gall bladder stones. GB removel ops are performed in hospitals... A friend of mine in her early 20s had gb attacks, so I started looking for a way to help her. I came across info as to how stones develop and how olive oil works to get them out. There wasn't any specific recipe, so I made one up based on the info I had, and the stuff that's available here (wouldn't know where to find Epsom Salts !). My recipe is: 250ml olive oil, 250ml apple juice, 1tbl lemon acid powder. (People are poor here, and lemons are hard to find, and if you find them, expensive... Olive oil can only be found in the capital, also a little expensive, but hey, better than an op!)
My friend was helped by this recipe (proven through gravel like stones passed), though she had another attack about half a year later. We had an ultrasound done which showed no stones, but her gb was inflamed. The doctor told her to eat no fat (as I had). Changing her diet to include vegetables , she's been better ever since (Mongolians are meat-eaters, they also use flour, and perhaps throw in a few potatoes, carrots and cabbage if they can afford it - which is about all they eat, plus lots of sweets...).
Other people we've passed the recipe on to have reported stones coming out, as well as stomach pain improved or healed (how would that work?). They also complained of nausea and diarrhea (normal, I hear).

After this intro, on to my questions on safety:
I understood that large stones could get stuck in bile ducts and cause severe problems (like bile flowing back into the liver, causing liver obstruction or something and probably necessitating an op). So we required people to have ultrasound done first to determine the size of stones. If they are above 2cm we caution them. Right now we have a lady whose stone is 2.5 cm, according to the ultrasound.
My question is, from your email it sounded like this caution was unnecessary.
How big may gb stones be to do the flush without risk? I've seen pix of 4.5cm big stones...
Is there really no risk involved? In another message I read that you'll never get big stones out with a flush, you'd need to dissolve them first... One lady here did the flush with no apparent results and had an op thereafter. One of her stones was broken in half to the surprise of the doctor. Was that a result of the flush?
I don't want to see people die from my advice!!! So looking forward very much to your answers, (Did anyone ever die from doing a flush causing liver obstruction or whatever...)

Setgeltatam from Mongolia

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=331782