CureZone   Log On   Join

several questions for you multi-flushers from a 3rd timer . . . by Lisa ..... Liver Flush FAQ

Date:   4/19/2002 6:30:03 AM ( 22 y ago)
Hits:   79,465
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=331541

I just finished my 3rd flush a couple of days ago, and had excellent results. I passed about 140 stones, and a few of them were the biggest yet. One was about 1 inch wide, and several were marble sized. The rest were black eyed pea size or smaller. I would expect that after my flush, I would feel quite a bit better for an extended period of time. But I usually feel about the same as I did before the flush. I never have had what I would consider a gallbladder attack. I've had a few times when my upper right abdomen feels more uncomfortable than usual, but other than that, it's just a tight pulling feeling that's fairly constant. For those of you who have had genuine attacks, it seems like its the attack that gets most of the attention. What about the times in between the attacks? Are you completely pain free? Do you still have an "unwell" sensation in your upper right quadrant? Are you completely fine until the next attack? If you do feel tightness or discomfort between times, is it pretty constant? I seem to have certain positions that make it more noticeable. If I stretch certain ways, or take a really deep breath and pull my stomach muscles in, it's more noticeable. I can't really push on it and feel anything. It's often related to certain movements or sleeping positions. I have another message on here somewhere giving all my vital statistics and answering a ton of questions, which Agnes or Lilian asked me another time. (Caucasian female, 30 years old, 4 children, had same pain 2 years ago for several months, nothing showed up on ultrasound or CT scan, liver function was good, no hepatitis, pain eventually went away, came back 3-4 months ago, etc. . .. no jauncice, haven't had a recent ultrasound.) It seems to me that since I've never had a true, grueling attack, that if my gallbladder was just packed with little stones, these flushes would cause the tightness to just ease up a little bit. But it hasn't seemed to get any better overall. I am the most symptom free the night of the flush after taking Epsom Salts , but the next day after I pass the stones, the discomfort gradually comes back each time. Again, nothing gut-wrenching. Just a steady discomfort. I don't really believe that each time I'm getting a stray stone stuck in the ducts that just didn't quite make it out. It would seem highly coincidental for that to happen 3 times. I'm going to keep flushing until I get them all out, but I guess I'm worried that I'll get them all out and I'll still have the discomfort after all this work. Could my liver/gallbladder be inflammed or swollen, and that's what's causing the problem? Perhaps its something other than stones. Help please!
Lisa

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=331541