CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Question about baths by Myke ..... Amalgam Replacement Support Forum

Date:   5/17/2003 12:30:11 PM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,049
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=32593

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

About clay baths and mercury clean-up... the information and "scientific evidence" at magneticclay.com, is misleading, and proves only their lack of scientific understanding. Their "before and after" tests are two different kinds of tests. With this kind of "science" I can prove that anything removes mercury; peanut-butter sandwiches, eye of newt, or Silly-Putty. Those who understand the testing of mercury, will see that the first test (the "before") was a "provoked" test, while the second was not. I wrote to the magnetic clay people, several months ago, pointing this out, and suggesting how simple it would be for them to post real, honest and useful information about their product, but still this deceptive "science" page is still there. I can only assume that their product will fail any real test.

A clay bath will certainly do a person no harm... but why the deception? Why don't they run a valid test?... It would be so simple! There are many people suffering a myriad of dreadful symptoms of heavy metal poisoning, and truly need something, but not false hope, and another hand after their wallet.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=32593