CureZone   Log On   Join

Another question on constipation by rod ..... Ask Shelley # 2

Date:   6/24/2004 10:35:46 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,873
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=314249

Hi Shelly,

Hi again. Last friday I had my 2nd Liver Flush of this year, actually not as good as the first one just few small stones, after taking Chinese bitters for over a week and gold coin grass for 1.5 weeks and before bed coptis. As per many advice I had a colonic the next monday but it happens that since monday I haven't really being able to have a good BM and yesterday for instance didn't sleep well(due to toxins acumulation I guess) and the little that went out was so dry and hard.
I really don't know what else to do, I guess to be patience, as I do meditation, moderate exercise, also eat according to my dosha(Vatta-Pitta), also taking probiotics, and Chinese bitters in the day and at night Coptis. On top of that I add some enzymes with each meal, Pancreatic enzymes, hcl, pepsin.
My plan is to keep Liver Flushing every other week, but I need my bowel to get it working by it self. I have done many colonics in the past and enemas during the las year and ahalf, and when on enemas I sleep better, feel better and in general the feeling is much better, however I don't want to be dependant on enemas for the rest of my life. Actually just after my last colonic I started taking freshly ground flaxseed early in the morning with hot water to try to avoid constipation but it didn't work at all. I know my liver is very congested, and with the chinese herbs plus the flushs I am aiming to get it under control. Also I am taking blend tablespoon of oil with the 3 omegas(3,6,9) every day, as my cholesterol was very low the last blood test I had and also adding Ghee, cuconut oil and butters to my food.

I forgot to mention, 2.5 years ago I was on a big course of antiacid for 6 months and since that moment everything has been a nightmare, thanks god I stopped taking them and send the Allopathics doctors you know where.....

Also Last year I had like 5 or 6 Liver Flush with good results but then I engaged in DMSA metal chelation following Andrews Cutler for 3 months that brought my metal levels to normal range, however my liver and kidney are struggluling now.

I know it is a lot of stuff I am going through but I am very discipline with my health now, how will you improve the BM without using enemas or colonics or laxatives. I tried sometime Triphala and worked for a little while but then didn't work any more, Please advise and sorry about the length of this email.

regards

Rod

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.27 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=314249