CureZone   Log On   Join

Coolest Thing I have ever done! by Southern Belle ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   3/16/2002 8:52:51 PM ( 22 y ago)
Hits:   1,580
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=3081

Two years ago, I was told I had gallstones. They were discovered during an ultrasound where I was also told I had a ruptured appendix. The appendix was removed, but my gallbladder was not.

The Dr. told me I would know if I started having problems, but I really didn't want to sit around and wait for "the problem" to happen.

So, for two years, I have tried to figure out how to remove my gallstones. My Dr. said Gallstones never dissolve on their own, but I never really bought that idea. Something about that just didn't make sense to me. I heard that taking peppermint oil would help, so for months I tried that.

Everytime I had a pain,(even if my toe hurt, I would assume "the big gallbladder attack" was taking place. I was really paranoid about it.

So, imagine how elated I was while surfing the net three weeks ago looking for something entirely different, I happened upon your website.

I was jumping up and down I was so excited. All I have done for three weeks is read everything I possibly could on your website.

I decided at the first of the week, I was ready for my cleanse Friday night. I was pumped all that day and couldn't wait for 6:00 p.m. so I could have my first drink. I ate very lightly---oatmeal and a baked potato that day. I mixed the Epsom Salts with fresh apple juice, but it was still awful. At 8:00 p.m., the taste had not improved, but I was still pumped.

Making frequent trips to the bathroom, I would always weigh myself afterward and was delighted to see the scales going down. Even though it's just water weight loss, we women need all the encouragement we can get, you know.

At 10:00 p.m. I drank olive oil and fresh grapefruit juice (I actually liked that taste) and then hopped into bed lying on my right side. I didn't sleep very well because I was so excited. At 2:00 in the morning, I felt the urge to go to the restroom and I was already passing these little green stones and a lot of bile.

The stones reminded me of lentils, except for the color. I got up a couple more times during the night, but there were no stones. That was a little disappointing to me.

At 6:00 a.m., I was drinking Epsom Salts again and got it down ok. I think it was because I was so thirsty. At 8:00 a.m., it was not so easy to drink it(it was gross), but then I was finished and that part was over. I went to the bathroom at 9:00 a.m., but still nothing major.

Then, at 11:00 a.m., when I went to the bathroom, the green stones were floating along the entire top of the toilet. I was so happy!!

Then at l:00 a.m. I passed this long, green rope thing with a tremendous amount of bile, too.

My only question is "What was the Green Rope?"

Since then, I have continued passing green stones and something that looks just like dark, gritty sand.

I am just estatic!!

I have had absolutely no pain with this and I haven't even been tired!

Why anyone wouldn't want to do this easy cleansing is totally beyond me!

Thank you, Agnes and Lillian, for coming into my life.

You are my angels!!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=3081