CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: alcohol by Wood Elf ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   3/25/2006 4:41:28 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,319
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=301100

Basically all alcohol breaks down to Sugar so feeds her.
I am 28 and my social life was built around pubbing. I went from low yeast beer to gin/vodka. But I never got rid of the candida. Mines nearly gone now and I've only had one gin since NYE.
Tequila would not be as bad as ale/lager/cider/wine but remember its bad so if you must drink then try to limit the amount. I thought I'd be ok on vodka but ended up drinking about 12 vodka/sparkling mineral water/lemon in a night. Bad news!
You will need around 4 - 12 months of strict diet to fully rid yourself of this. It took me quite a while of cheating here and there (4 years!!!) before I went cold turkey.
Start planting a seed of thinking how your time will be used when you may have been in a pub/with certain drinking mates.
This way you can formulate some positive alternatives/changes and use this 'cold turkey void' to become a healthier person.
But trust me, I had people telling me all this back when I was in denial! I just heard what I wanted to and made excuses. But hey, that was all part of the process.
Good Luck, when you are ready you'll quit. Maybe for now knock down some slammers and if you do, make sure you do it with a bang!!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.20 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=301100