CureZone   Log On   Join

Re:First Cleanse - some questions. by Nancy ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   3/8/2002 9:26:21 PM ( 22 y ago)
Hits:   9,955
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=3006

> This is a general comment. I recently used the Super Phos 30 from the Dew's Twenty First Century Products company, in Mineral Wells,
> Texas. You only need to use 90 drops per day (in one quart of apple juice each day) for 3 days. This Super Phos 30 works VERY well, and there are NO laxatives to take either! YOu simply need to 'evacuate'on the morning after you use the final "flushing" mixture. The actual "flush" is just a mixture of 1 cup (aaargh!) of olive oil, plus juice squeezed from one (real) lemon, pluse one cup of Coke-a-Cola. Mix all that "stuff" together and drink it on the final night. Then immediately hop into bed and lie on the right side for no less than 30 minutes in the fetal position. Apparently you need not sleep afterwards (or stay in bed??) There is NO discomfort AT ALL. The stones will pass naturally, but they do state (in the instructions maybe?) you could probably use some laxitive substance also. The Super Phos 30 seems tasteless in the quart of apple juice. My first flush & I had some vague abdominal pains for a couple days afterward. Then I just did the flush again about 4 days later. Voila (sic), & those vague pains are gone (today, in fact). I did not "inventory" the stones I passed today. Since I had to work, that was not feasible. However, when wiping I did find one tiny stone on the paper = about 1/8 inch. I've now "flushed" twice since this past Sunday (today is Thursday) and my abdomen feels pain-free at this time. The information I'd got recommends NOT flushing too often, but I wanted to put "paid" to my rather lousy-liver situation. My second flushing has left me pretty listless today. However my voice was stronger too & I've been VERY "pro active" at work = vocal and opinionated as possible. My views were voiced today with increased vigor - even I noticed that. This was one of the side-effects that was mentioned be someone being interviewed in a "report" by the medical chronicler, Loren Biser, in one of his VERY informative news-letters - which is where I heard about the "Super Phos 30". The Super Phos 30 costs $25 from Twenty First Century Products. Their phone no. is (940) 325-9284. Plus there is $6 shipping cost. Their Super Phos 30 is TERRIFIC in my book! That company owner (who is a biochemist = Jim Dews) had SEVERE liver problems as a young fellow who worked for the railroad. He then read-up on what to do for liver ailments (in medical books that M.D.s don't pay any mind to) and cured himself. Naturally the M.D.s and FDA probably *hate* this guy! Best wishes. Sincerely, - 'AeroTech'
>
> > > Q4) Dr. Clark says to lay on back, but most flushes I've read
> > > said to lay on right side. So which works better?
> >
> >
> > Nobody knows!
> > Try both, and then compare!
> >
> > Regards
> > Agnes
> > I used the super phos in the apple juice as well as the Epsom Salts and had spectacular results with no discomfort. I lay on my right side the first time with minimal stones (about 100) the second time I did what Hulda Clark recommended and propped my pillows and lay back that way. The second time was the charm. My formula was a bit different for the flush, I used 2 small grapefruits, 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil and a whole can of coke, I added the Black-Walnut tincture to it on the second try and can only say that the second try was the charm with over 450 stones passed, some the diameter of a dime, and several of those. I will continue using the apple juice since it worked so well. best wishes, Nancy
> >

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=3006