CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Re: blood in urine by Connie ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   2/27/2002 8:16:32 PM ( 22 y ago)
Hits:   3,988
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2926

> Hi,
>
> Is the blood bright red? Does it hurt to urinate...any pressure?
> Then it probably is a bladder infection. If it's dark, then the infection is further up...a kidney infection possibly. Are you tender in the kidney area on your back, on either side, below your ribs, above your waist? I've had one bladder infection that lasted two weeks. Everyone tried to scare me to death, that I needed to take Antibiotics to get rid of it. However, I drank lots of water, fresh juices, etc. and took some herbs specifically for the urinary system. It's been years ago though, so I don't remember exactly what I took.
> As far as your Gallstones go, I can tell you that the liver cleanse has completely relieved me of pain (I still suffered attacks after GB surgery) and all digestive complaints. So, I'd encourage you to try it.

Adrienne: I am afraid to do the cleanse but I keep reading to encourage myself
I have been going to an herbalist who also practices chinese medicine he reccommend I take soothe liver. I haven't really had any problem since I have been taking it.
As far as the urine I have no symptems of infection . My doctor keep sending me back for test because the blood is microscopic. I can't see infact my urine looks clear to me.. He wants me now to go to a urologist. this is my 4th urine test in 3 months. The only thing I notice is sometimes when I go I get a cramping feeling on my left kidney and it seems to work around the front it's not to painful and it doesn't happen all the time. I feel fine other wise. that's all I can say . I had a test to see if I have kidney stones and that came back neg. Who knows it;s always something.
> Adrienne
>
> > I have been diagnosed with Gallstones . I also have blood in my urine. Has anyone else ever have this . Doctor insist it is not a kidney stone because I had a test to check. He wants me to see urinalysis.. Any ideas..

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2926