CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Human Levitation to Anti-Gravity by golfegg ..... Evolution & Creationism Debate

Date:   5/23/2006 10:43:03 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   13,385
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=276223

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

"Saying "proving evoltion beoyond a doubt" is absurd."
Yes, but only if there isn't any evidence showing "evolution in action" like you say. No one doubts "bacteria or fruit flies" evolve, but they are still bacteria and fruit flies. Evolutionist's seem to think this proves algae evolved into plants. Where's this in action like you say? Where's this link you talk about that shows this in action? There isn't one scientist out of hundreds of thousands that have seen it in action. It should be easy to prove with all these lives dedicated to it. Just show me one example. If you can't it means it's a theory, an idea, a belief, or vision that can't be proven scientifically. Nothing more. There is a HUGE difference between a life form evolving, and a life form evolving into another life form. But evolutionists can't see something as simple as that, and think religious people are stupid because they see the difference. What a joke.

"What is painfully obvious is like, most religous people, you pick and choose what part of Science you want to believe."
You do the same thing weather you admit it or not. You just said "I can roll out "scientists" who still say that smoking has no correlation to cancer, and plenty of them." So which part of the scientific community do you believe in? (as if I didn't know) The scientists who believe what you do, or the ones who don't?

You obviously believe in the Science behind the conventional medical comminity too if you believe that statement you just said. I have living proof you can see with your eyes proving that isn't true, but I'm sure you will choose to not believe that, even though you base your beliefs in things you can see.

You believe in quantum physics too? Quantum physics says matter comes from another relm that can't be seen, touched, or communicated with, and there is no scientific evidence proving this relm even exists. And it says the smallest life forms that make up the atom have intelligence, and communicate FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT. SO WHICH PART OF Science DO YOU BELIEVE? Einstein or the physicists that took his simple equation to the next level? Einstein tried to prove quantum physics was wrong the rest of his life, and died trying.

"most Creationists think that evolution cannot exist with their world view."
That's their problem isn't it. Why should it bother you in the least bit if you have your undeniable proof? You have science.

Bottom line is there is NO difference between you and the religious people you put down. You can't prove what you say. You believe in science that fights amongst itself. You base your beliefs in circumstantial evidence which can't be proven scientifically. JUST LIKE RELIGION. You are exactly the same thing you put religious people down for being.

(Yes Stridar enlightened creationists is hot! Almost as hot as enlightened evolutionists. An oxymormon.) ;-)

Well lets see how you guys untangle this web you've weaved. Let me guess, more attacks, and think that proves evolution is true? I would expect more out of scientific minds.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=276223