CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: trying to understand by superhero ..... Evolution & Creationism Debate

Date:   3/6/2006 9:41:49 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   1,945
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=274972

3 of 5 (60%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Quite honestly I'm not comprehending everything you're talking about (although I appreciate you trying to explain it). I think God did create a world that does evolve in a certain sense. Of course birds can probably change colors and fish and other animals can "evolve" over time to better adapt to their changing environments.....but the concept that all species somehow emerged from moss or plankton is just hard for me to accept now.

Not only that, but if you are looking for your true origin you have to look beyond the beginning of the earth....beyond the big bang. You have to go back in time. If you think about it there really shouldn't be ANYTHING. No space, no substance, no time, no energy, nothing. SOMETHING had to produce all that we see. The only thing in my mind that could do that is something that transcends time and space. The Bible says God is eternal. It says a thousand years is like a day to Him. It says He is all-knowing and all powerful.

Everything around us can be broken down to the atom. Within the atom is an intelligence that Science can't begin to explain. Yet the atom knows just what to do...almost like it was programmed. For us humans to be here, hundreds, millions of things had to fall PRECISELY, magically into place....almost like it was programmed for our existence. Physics, gravity, energy, wisdom....There are just too many millions of circumstances that have happened to just believe that it happened by chance or luck. The story of evolution is cute and convenient for the Godless, but I believe it's the biggest lie in the history of the world...and it's been propagated and spread by those who are either blind or have an agenda.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=274972