CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Darwin's Mistake by rangerflint ..... Atheism Support Forum

Date:   11/28/2004 4:49:57 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   7,317
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=269802

2 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

One of the first arguments that the creationist has is the idea that order will come from disorder and that it leads to very highly complex designs in nature. These ideals come from the laws of thermodynamics. The first law states that energy cannot be created or destroyed. The second law states that although energy is preserved, it is becoming less obtainable. Clausius, in 1854, found that energy or heat travel from hot to and cold not the reverse; therefore the power per degree of certain temperature cannot be recovered as work. This is called entropy and it is increasing throughout the universe. Kelvin stated that, it is implicit the identification of the fact that the second law presents an impassible barrier to the evolution of the earth. Kelvin made it absolutely clear that he was a constant foe of Darwinism and any one theory of spontaneous generation (Williams 6). Kelvin knew that the universe it self is running down that is why most scientist today believe that the Universe had a beginning.

Probably the most well known problem with Evolution is Darwin’s Missing link. Piltdown man for example was thought to have been a missing link and was in textbooks for over forty years (Brown 5). It turned out to be a lie, a complete hoax (Winkler 80). The Nebraska man was discovered in 1922 by Harold Cook and considered to be a missing link to man. This half-monkey, half-man, was used in the Scopes monkey trail to totally humiliate William Jennings Bryan who was from Nebraska himself. They had shown Bryan pictures made up of this intermediate form and it was presented in a way that seemed to show there was tons of evidence for the Nebraska man. A few years later it was found out that the overwhelming evidence was from a single tooth. But, that’s not all; it turns out that it was not even a human tooth, but that of an extinct pig (Huse 98). Mr. Bryan never heard that because he died soon after the trail. Many other so-called intermediate forms have been discovered and every time they have always panned out to something other than the missing link.

The co-discover of DNA, Francis Crick, stated, “The chances of a DNA molecule coming into existence by chance are 10 with two billion zeros after it! Ten to the 50th power will never happen.” So if DNA will never happen, then even a single cell will never happen. “The only way that life could have come into existence is because of some super-intelligence having created it, and you may even wish to call that Intelligence ‘God’” (Sir Frederick Hoyle leading astronomer, mathematician and an evolutionist).
“If it comes to a choice between believing in a creator and believing in scientific impossibility, I will believe the impossibility.” stated, Dr. M. Watson. Is this really thinking logically?

The curators of museums don’t have any intermediate forms to show. Kennedy said, “And scientists have stated in the past that, over 100 million fossils prove evolution. That’s a lie!” Over 100 million fossils actually disprove evolution because there is not even one true intermediate form. “If I had an intermediate form, I would be glad to produce it, but I don’t have one.” (Colon Patterson, the Curator for the British Museum of Natural History)

Drawings of dinosaurs were thought to have been done by the cromagnum man. Where did he get the ideas to draw them, from the local museum? The Selacamp fish (that is an odd looking fish) was thought to be in an intermediate stage – recently they were caught off the island of Madagascar, and it has not changed in 16 million years. I have seen one myself at a seaworld type place in Vancouver Canada. Now, if evolution takes place in everything then shouldn’t this fish have changed just a little bit in 16 million years? Many people have found, man-made artifacts encased in coal such as 8-carat gold chain, a spoon, an iron pot, a bell, screws, nails, a strange coin, an unusual hammer buried deep in rocks that were suppose to have been formed millions of years before man evolved (Brown 15). It just doesn’t add up… for the evolutionist.

Dr. Karl Popper one of the worlds leading philosophers said, “Evolution is not a fact. Evolution doesn’t even qualify as a theory or a hypothesis. It is a metaphysical research program and it is not really testable science” (Kennedy).

Pierre Gresse, who wrote the Encyclopedia of Zoology, who may indeed be the Worlds leading Zoologist, said that, “Evolution is pseudo-science.” Louis Bonroune, who wrote the French equivalent for the Encyclopedia said, “Evolution is a fairytale for grownups”

In 1981 Collin Patterson stated, “For over 20 years I thought I was working on evolution but there was not one thing I knew about it. So for the last few weeks I’ve tried putting a simple question to various people and various groups of people. “Can you tell me anything you know about Evolution, any one thing that is true?” I tried that question on the geology staff at the Field Museum of Natural History and the only answer I got was silence. I tried it on the members of the ‘Evolutionary Morphology Seminar’ in the University of Chicago, a very prestigious body of evolutionists, and all I got there was silence for a long time, and eventually one person said, “Yes, I do know one thing. It ought to not be taught in high school!” (Kennedy)

Evolution is more religious than creation. If you repress and restrict one side that’s brainwashing! Creationist hardly ever even gets an opportunity to present their side. Television as well as others treat them as ‘flat-earthers’. My conclusion is that both sides have some great scientific evidences that need to be brought forward to the public and the public high schools. Many evidences are suppressed and not allow or just ignored, which is brainwashing for either side. Let the children and people hear the major scientific evidence of both sides so they can decide for themselves, what to believe. The controversy from both will cause the students to dig in and think for themselves. Evolutionist’s point to the long ages of time, so as to help evolutionary idea, because there are too many problems with it taking place within a short period of time. We could give evolution an infinite amount of time because it would not matter how much time we give it to happen; there is still no evidence that it has ever taken place. Just give it enough magic power of time and the frog will become a prince. The biggest censorship of material, is that of any information that is against evolution, not creation. So where is the bigotry now?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=269802