CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Effects Of Homogenization and Pasteurization Of Milk by cfortune ..... Injustice, Fraud & Crime Watch

Date:   9/3/2004 5:55:14 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   7,717
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=269585

I would like to offer my support and encouragement of Dr. Smith's findings. I can offer two anecdotal accounts of human cases: my own and that of my daughter.

In my own case, I had a sebbhorea rash on my scalp and face, and behind the ears that persisted for years. The flakes of skin were very waxy (one could say "cheesy"). I had absolutely no luck with any doctors or lotions. I was lethargic, angry and had bad memory for names. I took to drinking alcohol and coffee to boost my energy, which only made the symptoms worse. In desperation I did a full fast and intestinal cleanse, using Natural factors 7 day cleanse + detox. I extended the cleanse with salads for an additional 3 days. In that time I stopped all substances except for fresh produce, fruits, whole grains and beans, and some fresh meat. The effect was staggering: I expected to gain some energy, but my skin rash disappeared completely! My memory improved so much that I can walk down the street and instantly remember the names of everyone I meet. My work has improved (I'm a computer programmer) and I sleep only 7 hours per night instead of 11. One by one I began to reintroduce foods to see which one is the culprit, and I can say with great certainty that commercial milk products cause sebbhorea rash. I have reintroduced all foods, including coffee and alcohol, but no rash unless I include foods that contain commercial dairy products.

When she was two year old, my daughter was suffering from mysterious skin rashes that looked like mild burns, and had stomach aches in the middle of the night. She also vomited her milk frequently and suffered from bouts of diarrhea. We are fortunate to have an organic goat farmer in our town who loves children and provided milk for us. Instantly all of her problems disappeared when we took away the commercial cow milk. She has been drinking goat milk for two years now and is robust, large, intelligent and social. We could not get goat milk for two months in the spring, so we gave her commercial goat milk, but her problems instantly returned, then disappeared again as soon as she was back to the good milk.

The dairy industry has lost their way, feeding poison to the general public. My hope is that they are simply ignorant and not conscienceless.

Support local organic farmers !!!!!!!!!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=269585