CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: dry sensitive skin "WHY" !! by Joelle ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   3/25/2006 4:31:35 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   3,966
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=252971

Thanks so much to all who have taken the time to respond. I really appreciate hearing from your knowledge and experience.

Melonhead, to address your question. My original plan was to just do a 10 day cleanse (this is my 4th MC, but the 1st I've done properly and for more than 7 days). However, on the 9th day I passed a rope of mucoid plaque. There were other indications that to stop at day 10 would be cutting the process short. For example my tongue was just beginning to lose its heavy yellow coating and I was just beginning to feel better. So I decided to take it day by day and pay attention to what my body was going through. Although I have a lot of weight to lose (about 50 lbs), I am not doing this for weight loss. I have been quite stuck in trying to make positive changes in my life, especially dietary changes. Although I have not been diagnosed with an illness, I was getting to the point where I wondered if I had one. I had no energy and was often depressed. Spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically I felt like I was slowly but inevitably sinking in quicksand.

49 degrees north is basically the Canada/US border.

Life-n-Light, I like your suggestion about washing my face with coconut oil; I'll give it a try. Also, I'll try washing my bedding in a mild soap instead of the ordinary laundry detergent I am currently using. My skin isn't ordinarily dry; I would describe it as combination or normal. Today my hands have improved, but my face is still dry and shrivelly (others have noticed).

Moreless, although I don't have a biochemistry degree or anything like that, I know enough to know that your explanations on the acid/alkaline forum about the mineral/pH/energy process are sound. But there's still a few things I'm wondering about.
1) I don't know if the blackstrap I have on hand is unsulfphured. Is that an issue?
2) I looked for pickling lime for the lime water, but I guess because it's not pickling season, it's not being stocked right now. Do you know of another cheap alternative?
3) Where do you get powdered calcium gluconate?
4) Does the fact that I don't put my face in the epsom salt/baking soda bath have anything to do with why my worst dryness problem is on my face? Would other additives in the bath prevent the desired effect? To make the bath a loving experience, besides using candles and music, I was adding lavender essential oil to the water. Would adding oatmeal be appropriate? Is it possible that the bath salts could be both adding the desired sodium and also drying?

Once again thanks for the suggestions and advice.
Joelle

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=252971