CureZone   Log On   Join

Which Zapper is best? by Liverlittle ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   11/2/2002 5:01:54 AM ( 20 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,360
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=24756

I have done herbal parasite cleanses off and on since the spring, in addition to 10 Liver Flushes since last December. I haven't been able to stay on a parasite cleanse for long because of the side effects I've experienced (probably from the critters dying off), like not sleeping and feeling lousy. I have eliminated some gross intestinal flukes, but I'm sure I have more. At night I have anal itching and the feeling of something crawling there. I have used a combination of products from a health food store, including Black-Walnut green hull tincture, Wormwood /pumpkin seed capsules with other ingredients, clove oil, and grapefruit seed capsules.

I am thinking of purchasing a zapper for under $100 and am confused by the various types - copper types, wrist straps, etc., and various voltage types. Can anyone recommend an economical device that has worked for them? (not a homemade one though!) I did a Google search and there are so many listed!

If you use a zapper, I'd appreciate if you could share your experiences (good or bad) that you've had with it. Thanks for any input you may have.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=24756