CureZone   Log On   Join

LBB by MH 108 8 ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   10/17/2024 10:42:53 PM ( 38 h ago)
Hits:   22
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2466539

Herbs (foods) can make such a dramatic life change-- there is always a top 10, a top 3 and top 1 of choices and herbs are no different.

around 100+ years ago a man from Germany was known to walk from town to town living off off the seeds and plants along the roads. When he entered a town, he would gather the people and cut his arm and show the people how healthy his blood was----fast to heal, no puss, etc.

Then he would live with the people and eat their foods and then cut his arm again and show the differences in his blood, slow to heal, puss, infection.

THAT was before world war, before most pollution and zero GMO, all natural milk, meats etc...TODAY most people are wanting the belief that "organic" will save their life..........

That man came to america and bought with him a stimulating "bark" that caused the colon muscles to move. He gave this info to the only herbal dr in world war 1 and that man blended herbs with the bark so it was not so hard on the colon muscles--he then tweaked that formula over his lifetime.

His formula was so great, that many herbal companies created them selves with that 1 foundational formula to solve CONSTIPATION.

That 1 powder / capsule formula must be taken by capsule and never as a powder, because it would irritate the throat.

It is the most successful herbal capsule with over 100 year of success. The ones that followed tried to make the formula work HARDER and FASTER and they all messed the formula up. They used things like senna, psyllium husk TWO HERBS that are the OPPOSITE of colon health!!!

Then the endless laxatives using some form of magnesium---all destroy colon health.

More often that not----those that follow the old timers, seek to harm the reputation and prove to the world they are idiots.

The Herbal Dr. told all his students, "do as I did", I tried making me teacher's formulas better--as they did in their lifetime and PLEASE, continue "tweaking" these handed down formulas to suit your needs.

That 1 foundational formula is used first and used for a lifetime....after started, then and only then would more herbs be considered, because if you do not have good colon health, your wasting your $$ and time.

THE WILD FACTOR---most countries do not have access to many North American Herbs, same as North America sometimes can not obtain herbs from various countries and in the past 7 years, the herbal businesses have been collapsing----making it very hard to obtain herbs that use to be readily available.

Not only causing cost to sky rocket (often do to shipping cost), but difficult to obtain......in the case of LBB, I doubt that enough is made each year for the needs of several hundred people for the entire planet.

A Normal Adult needs about 1 bottle per year! For Life! The Great thing is this particular formula when made well, can be kept for 10+ years easily, the main herb needs to be dried 4 years before it is used..on the shelf for 10 years it still works as good as new....when kept in a freezer, it would last an entire lifetime.

For a lifetime the problem could be the "capsule', therefor bulk powder would be the better option and much cheaper- but then the person has to encapsulate their powder as needed. Easily done 50 capsules at a time, takes maybe 5 minutes. OTHERWISE, most essential herbs can be taken as bulk powders in a simple fruit juice blend---easy and fast.

CONSTIPATION prevention enables babies to never know sickness their entire lifetime--"if" they were educated by their parents and not strangers.

Once an old person learns, understands and applies proper living---they eventually understand that virtually all the teachers and most strangers that they trusted---did not have their best interest at heart.

Though there are several million herbs and maybe 2,000 used medically in some manner and at least 200 really good herbs, that are easily reduced to the top 100 and those easily reduced to maybe 30 or so herbs----even the best of the best of the best, are never more than 1/6th the total solution and no human has mastered the total solution--they failed and put stuff in their mouth that did not belong and for 100 years, the air loaded with toxic / bad stuff that forever keeps the body on defense.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2466539