CureZone   Log On   Join

Riding on a Miracle___ by turiya ..... The Turiya Files

Date:   9/26/2024 12:35:26 AM ( 24 d ago)
Hits:   65
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2466375

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Riding on a Miracle

These sutras are the secrets to help you release this Buddhahood that you are carrying as a blueprint, that you are carrying in a seed form; to help it bloom; to help it become a great tree with great foliage and many flowers.

The sutras.

Master Lu-tsu said:

'RELEASE IS IN THE EYE...

This potential that I have been talking to you about, this Buddhahood, this Christ-consciousness or Krishna-consciousness, or whatever you wish to call it, is in the third eye. Just between your two physical eyes there is an empty space, and that empty space is the seed of your being a god. Unless that third eye starts functioning, your potential will not be released.

Hence, Master Lu-tsu said:

'RELEASE IS IN THE EYE...

Release means NIRVANA, MOKSHA, deliverance, freedom. Release means enlightenment. If your third eye can start functioning... It is dormant, non-functioning; your energy has not reached up to it. It is a mechanism - perfect, but without any energy reaching it. Your energy is flowing downward into your sexuality, into your greed, into your anger, into your worldly affairs - your energy is moving downwards and outwards. You don't have enough energy to bring to the third-eye centre. Unless you have an abundance of energy, it will not reach the third eye.

You have to become a reservoir of energy. And when you become a reservoir and energy is not wasted, its level starts going higher and higher every day. One day it reaches the third eye, and the moment the energy touches the third eye, immediately, instantly, it starts functioning. And then you know, and then you see for the first time. Then you have the vision of life - what it is. And only through the third eye will you be able to know God, reality, that which is.

Through the two physical eyes you know the world. And because your eyes are two, the world is divided, it is dual. Your two eyes make the world divided. The world in itself is not divided, but your way of seeing it divides it.

It is like a ray passing through a prism. The ray is one; the moment it passes through a prism, it becomes seven; it is broken up into seven colours. That is how the rainbow is created: sunrays passing through drops of water hanging in the clouds. Those hanging drops function as prisms, and the sunrays passing through them are immediately split into seven colours .

Your energy moves through your two eyes and the whole world becomes dual. Then you see day and night as opposite, life and death as opposite, love and hate as opposite, matter and consciousness as opposite. Your two eyes make all things dual and polar. And because of these two eyes you cannot see the oneness of existence. Unless your two eyes become one eye, you will never know the indivisible, the universal.

The book, THE SECRET OF THE GOLDEN FLOWER, says: energy going outwards becomes dual; if you bring it backwards it becomes again one - it loses duality, it becomes non-dual. When energy moves back from the two eyes, it starts falling into the original source.

If you mix the seven colours of the rainbow into one, it becomes white, it becomes one colour. The method is the same. Energy moving outwards passes through two eyes and the whole existence becomes dual. Energy moving backwards passes through two eyes and moves into one eye, the third eye - which is just exactly in between the two - and suddenly all is one. This is SAMADHI.

YOU are one with God.

'RELEASE IS IN THE EYE... THE SEED-BLOSSOMS OF THE HUMAN BODY MUST BE CONCENTRATED UPWARD IN THE EMPTY SPACE.'

Right now it is an empty space. But once energy starts moving inwards, it becomes full of light.

IMMORTALITY IS CONTAINED IN THIS AND ALSO THE OVERCOMING OF THE WORLD.

And the moment you have reached the one point in your being... Jesus says, 'When your two eyes become one, you have entered the kingdom of God.'

You know immortality, because now you know life and death are not opposite but two wings of the same bird. Death does not destroy life but helps it to renew itself again. Death is not the enemy but the friend. It simply helps life to change its garments because they have become rotten; they have been used and they cannot be used anymore. It simply helps you to change the house, it does not end you. It only gives you a new beginning, a fresh lease of energy.

Then darkness and light are not two. Then opposites disappear and they become complementaries. Then the whole existence becomes a dance between the masculine energy and the feminine energy. Then it is an 0rgasmic dance. Then both are one, meeting, melting into each other. The conflict disappears. And when you see the whole existence without any conflict, certainly, great joy arises.

There is no death.

Death one sees only from the outside. You see somebody else dying, you have never seen yourself dying. Nobody has ever seen himself dying.

When Socrates was given poison, he was very enchanted. His disciples were crying and weeping, and he said, 'Don't weep. Soon I will be gone, and then you can weep to your heart's content Right now, see this great experiment that is happening to me. I am very intrigued by the idea of death - whether I am really going to die or not. Don't miss this opportunity. Just sit around me and watch.'

A Master teaches through his life and also teaches through his death. A Master uses every opportunity - even his own death he will use to teach his disciples. Because he shouted and was very angry and said, 'Stop crying and weeping and come close! Don't miss this opportunity!' 

And Socrates said, 'Wait. The poison is being given to me. Now I will tell you what is happening to me inside, so you can become aware of something that you cannot see.' And then he said, 'Up to my knees, my legs are dead. But as far as I am concerned, I am intact and as whole as I was before.' Then he said, 'My whole legs have gone dead - below the waist I cannot feel anything.' He asked a disciple to touch his feet, to pinch them, but he could not feel anything.

He said, 'I cannot feel them, so half of my body is dead, but I am as whole as ever. My inner feeling is not that I am half-dead and half-alive, I am as alive as ever! Half of the body is gone, but my being is untouched by it.'

And slowly slowly his hands became dead, and his chest started sinking. And then he said the last words. He said, 'My tongue will not be able to say any more words. It is getting numb. But the last thing that I want to tell you is this: that although almost ninety percent of my body is dead, I am a hundred percent alive. If it is an indication of something, it shows that even when the body is one hundred percent dead, I will be alive, because I have seen ninety percent of my body go, but I am as whole as before. So ten percent more will go... You cannot see what is happening to me inside, but I can see it.'

Socrates is not an ordinary philosopher as are the other Greek philosophers. Even his own disciples, Plato, Aristotle... Aristotle, in fact, is not a disciple but an enemy. He does not understand Socrates at all, and what he proposes is absolutely against Socrates.

Socrates is a mystic. His philosophy is just a method of inquiry - and a very penetrating inquiry. He will not even leave death aside; he inquired into death. To the very last moment he was true to his method of inquiry.

Death, one sees only from the outside: you see other people dying. But to be alive is different: you can see it from the inside. To be alive is to feel pain and pleasure, to love and to fear. To be alive is to be able to create, to think of something which is not and make it happen.

That's why the creative person only knows the highest form of life because when you create you are at the optimum point of your energy. When you create you are part of God. How one can do it is a mystery. How one can exist is a mystery. Every effect must have a cause. That is what we call the law of causation - that is what we are taught. But I can see no cause for the effect which I am.

I wake up riding on a miracle. My reason serves me well, but with the mystery of my being it fails. My reason itself is a tool of this mystery, hence it cannot know it. You have to look within. To see what life is, first you have to feel it from the interior. And the best way to feel your life is to be creative, because then you are at your maximum.

Ordinarily, people live at their minimum, and whatsoever people go on doing can be done at the minimum because those are just habits; those are just routine things your body has learned. They have been transferred from your consciousness to the robot part of your body which goes on functioning on its own - as, for example, once you have learned to drive. When you first learn, you are very alive, very alert, because there is danger. You have to be alert - you don't know what is going to happen. You have to keep aware of so many things: the steering wheel, the road, the clutch, the gears, the accelerator, the brakes - so many things to be aware and alert about - and the traffic, and the people passing by, and the cars passing by. But once you have learned, your knowledge is transferred to the robot part of your body. Then you need not bother; you can talk to your friend, you can sing a song, you can smoke, you can listen to the radio, and your body goes on doing. You need not be alert - only exceptionally. If some accident is going to happen, you will wake up for a moment because the danger is so great and the danger is so unknown that the robot part cannot face it. It has not happened before; it is new.

Ordinary life becomes a mechanical routine, and you start living at the minimum. You never flare up to your maximum. In creativity you flare up.

And that is going to be one of my messages to my sannyasins. Be creative, because to be creative is worship. To be creative is prayer, to be creative is meditation. And to be creative is to be close to God. There is no need to go to the Kaaba, because God is here as much as in the Kaaba. There is no need to go to the Himalayas, because God is everywhere equally available - but available only to those who live at their maximum, whose life flame is not a dull flame, who pour their whole energy into it. And that happens only through creativity.

So, to me, the definition of a sannyasin is not the definition of the old kind of saint, sitting there dull and dead. The definition of a sannyasin is to be creative. Dance, sing, create music, paint, sculpt, or whatsoever you feel like doing. Find out what is your innermost joy and do it! And doing means: bring it from the invisible to the visible. Doing means: make the dream exist on the earth. Let the dream become actual. Transform the potential into the actual. And that is the greatest joy there is.

The real bliss is attained only when you are able to bring something from the unknown to the known, when you make, create, when you are able to transform a dream into reality, when you have helped God. When in a certain way, in your own way, you have made the world a little more beautiful, when you have enhanced its joy, then you are a sannyasin.

And to know this way, your inner life, will help you to know that you are deathless, because once you know who you are in your utter capacity, when your inner torch is burning from both ends together, at the optimum, then you will know there is no death. And at the optimum your third-eye centre starts functioning - and only at the optimum. So don't live life as a drag. Don't live it as if it is a burden, a duty to be fulfilled, make it a dance, let it be a celebration.

The Secret of Secrets, Vol 1.
Talks on the Secret of the Golden Flower
Chapter 9 - Riding on a Miracle

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2466375