CureZone   Log On   Join

reckless trash by legna ..... Off-Topic Forum

Date:   10/27/2023 12:06:30 PM ( 12 m ago)
Hits:   245
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2463162

NPCs don't understand that we are born alone and that we leave this earth alone. When an NPC rapes innocent beings into this hell hole without their consent/permission, the NPCs will never know their offspring’s outcome or what path they choose in life. They might get depressed and or choose gangs and or drugs and or even abuse YOU the NPCs when you get older.

Breediots just wants somebody to revere, worship them and somebody to be able to control, manipulate, indoctrinate… somebody to who breediots can say ‘SHUT UP OR ELSE’ and somebody to legally kick/punch when the ‘gifts’ of life frustrates them every day.

Saying that a job is decent compared to other jobs is like saying that this one pile of shit doesn’t smell as bad as that other pile of shit. Its like saying one kidnapper is better then the other. It’s actually like saying this slave plantation doesn’t beat me, abuse me and whip me as much as this other slave plantation. Master was pretty easy on my rear end, he only did me every other night... he's a good guy. Which slave master do you prefer. We are all slaves to existence. Without procreation there can be no slavery.

Giving birth has nothing to do with the interest of the child. It has nothing to do with his consent. It's a forcible act without the child's participation in it. It's selfish, ignorant and criminal to do so. I'm an Preventionist because it gives me joy knowing that I might have prevented another person from existing and suffering against their will in this world and in the perhaps possible afterlife, because if there is a hell then I don't want to force another person into existence where they would be in horrible jeopardy of possibly going there.people are brought here and they are literally told what to think, what to do and what to desire. that is exactly what they do.

Every last person who contributed and contributes and will contribute to this collective hellish madness was also a child at some point. ;)

everything that people do, they do it for no one else but themselves. even if they adopt. they do it because they want to satisfy a desire. they are not doing it just to help another person that was abandoned. it is always about satisfying their wants, needs and desires. they want to play house but are unable to create a person on their own so they adopt and, as usual, they expect to be paid back for the "favor" when they are old. they also make sure that this person feels indebted to them for this big "favor". pretty much nothing is a selfless act.

This is a fundamentally flawed reality. A sick thought in the mind of whatever created this hell. It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

i am always amazed of the things people say to justify this entire system, to justify slavery, to justify staying in this place, to justify bringing one more human to this place. the things they tell themselves to feel good and to ignore reality even when it is staring at them in the eyes.

farming people to be used by the ones already here... do not know but, I think that is not a moral/ethical/unselfish/non-narcissistic thing to do.

All the hopeless, broken, hurting people in the world are the collateral damage left in the wake of the below animal heterosexuals quest for ogasms.

Every cradle is a grave. We all are going to die someday thanks to our low IQ, narcissistic, selfish, bored to death, power tripping, control freak megalomaniacal sadist breediot parents.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2463162