CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: They know by #69242 ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   9/12/2023 11:33:38 PM ( 13 m ago)
Hits:   207
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2461943

I have"not" met 1 person or read 1 explanation about shooting stars that even began to make sense.

"IF" a human truly knew what a shooting star was---then odds are they would know allot about the galaxy and how the earth, moon and sun all function.

The true idiots believe "Stars" are so far away, that the light can take hundreds, thousands of years to get to earth---but not 1 can explain how a shooting star can travel from 1 side to the other side of the universe in a second or 2---and never ever hit another star..

"IF a star was a SUN, a shooting star would be DOOM

Others say a star is just "dust"---from dust to the size of a sun--that explains "colleges" ...

The man that was chosen pre 1950 to see ancient earth, space ports; operational and send large objects from France to Australia and then shown a map of over 200+ planets that all the different races came from to earth and travel back and forth to those planets----in ancient times--from space ports that resembled air ports and then apparently to what we today call-----TIC TAC personal size transportation -----which take off from most any town on the entire planet-------"IF" you have a video camera over looking the skies above a given town---you have a chance of capturing the TIC TAC ships lifting off---they are up and gone in about 1 second...it takes a camera to capture them....

The army man pre 1950 told me that SPACE TRAVEL has allot to do with magnetics------Star Treck William Shatner used the show to suggest "similar"..

The army man said that in deep space---it is more horrific than STAR WARS suggested-----creatures beyond human "imagination".

100% FACT , the USA Military by 1970 were flying with Aliens....and that fact alone---suggest there will never be a full blown war on earth---because as TRUMP has said many times on live tv----the USA has access to weapons beyond comprehension ----the aliens will never ever allow such a war...

The Russian Scientist that built missiles for Russia, USA, Australia and then built the world's first hydrogen "products" manufacturing company and owned his own personal flying saucer back 30 years ago---he had gov video showing small space ships cruise at 35,000 MPH and can make 90 degree turns at 55,000 MPH with ease.....the air force have stated that just 1 advanced ship could undo all the military on earth------kind of the same way japan brags they can.

My guess is that William Shatner long ago using STAR TRECK, introduced the idea of MAGNETIC travel------and fair chance; is that the shooting stars are large SPACE SHIPS "jumping" from 1 side to the other space----because anyone that LOOKS UP, has seen a shooting star...

SHOOTING STARS never zig zag, they follow a straight line at extreme speeds...and never ever hit another star. THAT SPELLS MECHANICAL TRAVEL to me.

The army man said the army told him it takes about a second to transport from france to australia.

the MAGNET MAN 25 years ago told me that not only does he control allot in the cities, with untold wealth-------he has his own "magnetic" THRONE covered in jewels and gold and does space travel from home----- he actually seemed eager to show me--but I blew him off as a nutcase....but when I tried some of his magnetic methods explained in his book--it worked.

Then you have there man in MICHIGAN---his books will blow you away-----he pictured in bis books what deep space looked like--before we put the telescope in space...he allowed strangers to come to his home and camp out in his yard and after everyone went to sleep---he would take them into SPACE and show them...I think his fee was something like $200 per person. He trained people how to travel into any home and watch other people----explained how to call your friends up and have them HIDE SOMETHING in live time and then on the phone---tell them what they hid and where they hid it--he said anyone can be "trained" how to spy on anyone on earth----in this books, he said SPACE has huge MONSTERS that are suppose to SCARE YOU, but once your not afraid of them--you can pass right by and enter into further galaxies....he claimed he could travel far far fare away into distance galaxies.....his books explain how to self-train yourself; but his pictures of deep space gave his books creditability. he knew what deep space looked like before scientist did.

the mist famous daughter of an american president--claims she has traveled back and forth to Mars quickly......yet MUSK can't figure it out...

the TOP JET COMPANY on EARTH----the son grew up as an experimental pilot and owns the company today and claims Aliens have always been part of the gov. THE MOST EXPERIENCE PIOLOT on earth, with endless millions of $$$$, claims it all came from help from the aliens----that is how his dad built the world's best jet company.

The Man from Nasa 25 years ago was telling everyone he met to GET RIGHT WITH GOD---because soon, something really bad is going to happen--he said that was the ONLY reason why nasa was created----was to think of away to avoid it.

The world governments today, for 10+ years appears to believe Edgar Casey and others that something is go0ing to happen spring 2026 and that all the active alien activity all over earth today--has something to do with it all----- ONLY China has said publicly that aliens have came and taken people.

WHEN the MICE JUMP SHIP---that is when you know something bad is about to happen.

Plenty of food for the curezone troll to slobber and drool over----

Those that Love God have no worries...

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2461943