CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: for those that can read by #69242 ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   7/22/2023 1:23:48 PM ( 15 m ago)
Hits:   187
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2459908

I have never known 1 person that followed the Dr. Howard Hay, M.D. Way------not 1 today will. This is why his staff developed the Diet in the back of his book......a way to eat less destructive. In europe his book was known as THE HAY WAY---a diet book and many many variations were written on diet alone.

"ALL" will fail and none will do what Dr. Hay Wrote..........humans love to eat just about every thing that does not eat them first.

COMBINATION DIETS will result in less pains---Dr. Hay was not teaching a COMBINATION DIET---he was teaching a sweet alkaline diet and his buddy Dr. Jackson took that much further---both of them removed their clothing and absorbed THE SUN. Dr. Hay wrote his little book while naked on his Lake Erie Beach. Dr. Jackson laughed at around the world because he removed his window ad hot water heater in Toronto and walked around in a bikini -------but he turned himself into a superman after nearly dying from an enlarged heart as a result of smoking and drinking himself nearly to death----after 21 days of orange juice he swears x-rays proved he had a new heart---not a repaired heart. That fascinated him so much--like Dr. Hay he wanted to know why and in his 70's he became so strong, he challenged any man on earth to competition and could beat champions 1/2 his age. He carried his food in a bag around his neck----calling it the ROMAN SOLDIER mono diet.

-----

NO ONE followed Dr. Hay, they ignore what he believed and went for the combination diets that they quickly failed and ate what they wanted.

THE FACTS are that all of medical by 1950 proved Dr. Hay was correct and that 5x more red blood cells in just 14 days was the MIRACLE CURE.......but those that return to food, quickly return back to loosing their red blood cells as they eat them selves to death.

HUMANS CHEAT, they love to CHEAT when it comes to diet and habits......

A normal child can be 160 pounds by age 12 and remain 160 pounds until age 30 and eat anything an everything with no ill affects------------------THE FOUNTAIN of YOUTH would be having that ability far past age 30.

"WE" eat anything, but so much today is horribly made, so "WE" don't eat allot of things------but there is ONE FACT---everything we eat, had better go down the toilet UNUSED and never accumulate inside the body..

BECAUSE Dr. Hay and Dr. Jackson were correct in that less is better--old medical agreed that 11 ounces daily was the most any human should eat and eat correctly by chewing very well first.

The BIBLICAL MANNA was not understood until man went into space and discovered the SUN explodes rock into space none stop---this rock comes to earth---floats around earth for years as it is ate by fungus and made "ORGANIC" and floats down to earth as "true" manna to all life---creates the soil, creates all of which all is formed out of.....that is why so many worshiped the sun long ago.

Human's were developed to live on air alone---air has the water and the food......that is precisely why by 1949 unit 731 weaponized all the air on earth by spraying TEXAS first and then the USA, then the entire world since 1950--in 60-63 they sprayed India and 1 pilot told me he did it because there were too many people past age 150....They spray the skies every day, none stop world wide, with 2 goals, population control and weather control.

ALL FAIL, they have no choice but to fail after a life of being poisoned since they were conceived......

THAT SAID---for several thousand years there have been ANTIDOTES

Each country has their own "anti-dotes".

The Biblical Anti-Dotes have the "fame".......foods that aid in the dissolving of rock inside humans.

THIS FORUM from day 1 always put CLEAN WATER FIRST and less than 1% of people will ever clean their water.

I seen a chest x-ray 1 time and when told that calcium lumps on human bones is "NORMAL" and then the first chiropractor I ever seen told that was "NORMAL"--- that is the day I STOPPED TRUSTING the fools in white coats...........

There was no such thing as the internet, no where to buy a water distiller--so I made my own from an old stainless steal cow bucket. Used a gas heater and set it up in my bathroom...about did my self in with the gas until I learned to leave the exhaust fan on.... I was young and dumb and lived alone in the second new house that I built by myself---but I understood no mammal should have CALCIUM OOZING out of their bones.......

City water and well water poisons the BONES BADLY---very very badly.

WATER is the number killer..

Dr. Hay, Dr. Jackson never used herbs other than orange juice and fruits/seeds. They ignored dental poisons and poisons in general..THEY IGNORED WORMS, fungus and mold........they ignored vaccines--etc., etc.

Dr. Hay was a vocal anti-vaccine protestor writing letters to the corrupt presidents that murdered 200 hundred million people. Today since 1915 they have murdered billions and destroyed the majority and poisoned the entire planet with chemicals since 49.

HOW COULD ANYONE "WIN"---none can, but those that use methods dating back 2,000+ years, back to the SPICE TRADE DAYS---they all have HOPE.

Dr. Hay wrote about men that never die a natural death-----Dr. Walker proved those men have ZERO LEAD......last time I checked my lead 25 years ago using the same lab--I had 112x more lead than the average male in 50 countries......HUMANS are POISONED TO DEATH and that is the ONLY reason any male dies before age 250.........Dr. Hay wrote than these men at age 250 looked like their 22 year old sons.......

what does city water have in it? LEAD and 600+ added chemicals along with the 60,000+ average contaminants.

"IF" you do not MASTER WATER---you failed STEP 1.

The chinese say it this simple:

THE FACE DOES NOT LIE

THE SKIN DOES NOT LIE

Your appearance RATS YOU OUT--- we all, fail, but all can do "better".

I had a mouth full of mercury by age 12
I had the vaccines, so I had all their vaccine diseases, I drank their first 2 polio vaccines designed to give all americans cancers--but my parents skipped the 3rd dosage that was suppose to kill the people..my last vaccine was in n5th grade when the evil teachers allowed in 2 witches with the town cop and she locked the door and they force vaccinated every child in the school with out telling the parents........schools since their creation have all been evil, their colleges 100x more evil.

THAT SAID----"if" a person actually did follow THE HAY WAY as written, with a little extra help from a few herbs from the Christopher history----then I know THE HAY WAY could be done 10x easier and be 10x better than HARVARD, YALE and Rockerfeller in 1950 could have ever dreamed possible......and that diet, would in fact---dissolve the garbage out of the bones and brain---as LONG AS DIRTY WATER and all of medical avoided.

Dr. Hay and Dr. Jackson both went down in medical history----and both condemned 100% of all medical once they saved them selves with orange juice-

BOTH ARE DEAD---proof they failed

People die foe endless reasons---mostly when their time is up--when they are tired.

A man just died last year at age 107---his life story was that he was 100% GODLY and gave his companies all to GOD when he was young----a god that told him that "I" will make you $$$ and then said that $$$ is mind and "you" are mind........and that an 100% believed he was the most godly man in America---the KING of ASIAN MADE PLASTICS .........he believed he was so godly and that god owned all he had---yet when people would apply for grants/$$ he would say---my god did not tell "ME" to give you my $$$$, get out of here.....and that man died with 33 million $$$$ in the bank---he literally lived to age 107 with the aid of his devil and believed he could control that $$ after he died. HIS WAREHOUSES that resale asian made plastics of all types---say GOD OWNS THIS PLACE---when you god is talking directly to you and the subject is how much $$$ can "we" make---that is no GOD, that is satan. satan is alive and controls the fools of this planet--those that make slaves of all humans.

Humans must make $$$ to pay their taxes, otherwise the gov will destroy them-----the wise people, USE the $$$ before it uses them.

$$$ needs to be in their banks "ENOUGH" to pay the taxes---all other $$$ should go towards LIFE and obtain all that FEEDS and NOURISHES and PROTECTS the body, so that body can WORK for the GOOD of the family GOD provides......and help others as GOD helps you

BUT NEVER FORGET-----GOD does not require your help...... GOD wants you to BELIEVE GOD has it all 100% in CONTROL and GOD has zero need for satan's $$$$

GOD requires no books----GOD is within "ALL".....no books required.

$$$$$$$ enables "trade'---nothing wrong with TRADING---just do not get hooked on $$$$$

LAZY is the sign of the satanic----why have life is you only want to be LAZY.....if you do nothing, why then live.

FREE $$$ is how satan controls the city slaves, destroys their lives, creates misery.

GREEN PAPER and credit cards are tools you must master while young and not be tempted by those that want to lend you their fake $$$.

SPEND your $$$ on better foods, shelter and protection.

TEACH YOURSELF so you do not find yourself at the E/R. If you do have an accident and the E/R can save your life---TRUST GOD and not those in white.....GOD controls "ALL"...

Gov has given those in uniforms TRILLIONS of $$$$ in the past 4 years---the war on earth has accelerated in all countries....30% by 2030 is real---they proved it by recording them selves and showing to the entire world---30% are on the chopping block now....people must be 100% more wise today that when Dr. Hay and Dr. Jackson was alive--chem trails did not start until 1949 and years later, depleted uranium was dropped all over earth--to conquer entire countries.....evil world wide poisons all, including them selves--proof they obey satan. satan hates all humans---calls us bags of clay--this is why the uniformed/suits/robes poison the entire planet, they seek death to "all" including all life on earth--100% proof they are satan.

THE DR HAY WAY can easily dissolve 50 pounds of poisons out of an average over weight middle aged man.......that is a FACT and often that man will follow the Dr. Hay Way for 40 days their very first time.....and as a result, their brain clears of a lifetime of poisons....

The white aluminum and white titanium dioxides OOZE out of your liver, stomach and tongue like a river.........and if you live inside a city on city water----OMG what may ooze out of your organs.......

This poison inside your body was all masterminded in the most famous college on earth in 1895 as a way to murder the good people on earth---they then set out in every town to hand select the strong boys to be murdered....while they forced their wives to have 12 children each to replace those they murdered....in the past 5 years they have murdered so many americans that they must fly in thousands of replacements EVERY DAY for YEARS.....the colleges have "slaughtered" billions on earth....since 1940 they have been inside africa slaughtering BILLIONS with poisons. Known for the past 40 years as CHINA II. South America decimated --all the roman empire countries---decimated within a short period of time...

and yet---in just the past 5 years, AI robots in factories that no human could live--have made over a BILLION vaccines that are kept frozen -100 degrees...and they do not make things they do not intend on using.

The only politician screaming about vaccines is KENNEDY and he says the vaccines target black and white people........every dr with out borders could tell you all about that.

YET----with a little wisdom and avoidance along with the Dr. Hay Way-----a human can walk through the valley of death----unharmed and held by GOD so they may be the witnesses as explained in the Bibles.

JESUS had 1 extremely clear message --there is but "1" GOD and he made "all" and no human can comprehend that. JUST TRUST the GOD that made "you".

The Valley of Death has been life on earth for over 2,000 years----nothing new...it is just when the jet was created--evil has used it ever since to kill billions. By 1992 those in charge do not plan on "you" living past age 40....those born after 1992 all have chemicals that are designed to destroy their thyroid. THE HAY WAY expels those chemicals like a river from within you---- THERE FORE, the Dr. Hay Way book---health via food, is the greatest book to ever be printed by a M.D. and this forum has always said---it can be done 10x easier and 10x better.

TODAY? I actually believe it can be done 1,000x better'''if a person returns back to the biblical spice trade and learn to TRUST GOD EVEN MORE--because no human can TRUST GOD ENOUGH--but all can TRUST MORE and MORE is GOOD.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2459908