CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Why do I feel so weak and tired? by guernsi ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   2/27/2023 11:48:31 PM ( 18 months ago ago)
Hits:   364
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2455454

The symptoms you describe remind me a lot my own adrenal fatigue symptoms which have improved over the last many years. If you want to know for sure, there is a urine test that can be performed. If you do a test, my naturopath shared with me that it is significant to do a test that shows where your cortisol levels are at several times throughout the day. One test at one exact time of the day will not tell you much. For the test that was recommended to me, you pee onto little papers that are provided in a kit at specified times through the day, let them dry, then mail them to the lab. It will show you your level of cortisol through the day. When I did this test, my cortisol barely came up at all in the morning, which is when it is supposed to spike to it's highest. Instead, I basically had a flatline all day long. You are meant to have a spike in the morning and a gentle descending curve through the rest of the day.

The best tools I used to improve my adrenal function in order of most helpful to least helpful:
1.Vitamin C
2. coffee enemas to detoxify the liver
3.Saunas to sweat out toxins
4.Natural/whole salt (like pink Himalayan) 1/4tsp dissolved in water one or more times per day depending on how I feel
4.Adrenal cortex in capsule form to support adrenal function (I like the one by Thorne Research)

If you don't feel inclined to do an expensive test, you can gain some insight by taking vitamin C and see over the course of week or months if you feel better. Vitamin C is very helpful if you suffer from adrenal fatigue and it's cheap and easy to take. To find how much you need, you can take it to bowel tolerance, then back off by one dose. For example, I took 1000mg at 8am, then 1000mg again at 9am, then 1000mg again at 10am, then 1000mg again at 11am, then 1000mg again at noon and suddenly had diarrhea. That was 5 doses, or 5000mg which caused the diarrhea, so I would back down to 4 doses and spread them evenly through the day, every day. It helps a lot. As adrenal fatigue improves, you will find you need less.

Good luck with finding your energy! It will get better. Adrenal issues do take patience and time.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2455454