CureZone   Log On   Join

Chronic systemic yeast infection, sensitive liver and nowhere to turn. by wearywanderer ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   8/29/2021 4:27:46 PM ( 3 y ago)
Hits:   658
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2442298

I've been struggling with what appears to be a systemic yeast infection for about 8 years+ right now. Aside from severe brain fog/joint and muscle pain/chronic fatigue, I have been dealing with pretty bad jock itch/burning when urinating and several patches on my back that my doctor says are yeast for several months that don't appear to go away no matter what I take. I've been managing to survive on a diet of strictly cooked non-starch veggies and leafy greens along with chicken and beef. I've been taking anti-microbials with NAC and digestive enzymes for biofilm such as oil of oregano/garclic/cocnut oil/grapefruit seed extract/thyme/black walnut to help try and improve symptoms, but they start to become ineffective after several weeks of use. I've been trying to rotate them for the past 7-8 years, but I find coconut oil/garlic don't do much of anything anymore no matter how long I take a break from them.

Only 3 tests I've had that showed something was off was : A complement C3 that said I was a little low, to which the doctor said it "could potentially be a spurious finding" as the result was
0.87. Normal reference being 0.90-1.80 g/L

A white blood cell count saying my neutrophils are low

Just recently, an IGG/IGA/IGM blood test for candida. The measurement for the candida was in "MONAs". Reference being anything 100 and lower was normal, anything over 100 was abnromal. My IGG was 215/ IGA was 115/ IGM was 64.

My Doctor prescribed Fluconazole at first 1 pill 1x/week for 3 weeks. After about 2 weeks I started getting upper right abdominal pain and some pale stools. When that didn't resolve anything he gave me lamasil to take 1x/day for 3 months. Well I just took my first pill yesterday and started getting massive discomfort on my upper right again (even though I take a liver support complex to aid with protecting my liver). So it's clear this stuff is working my liver pretty vigorously. I know that I can't keep using this stuff because if I do, it's going to destroy my organs. The problem is, out of all the stuff I've tried, it's the only stuff that seems to have a substantial enough effect to improve my symptoms.

I've gone through a functional medicine naturopath, a naturopath and a MD/ND that have all struggled to help me get on top of this. Does anyone know of a medical professional that helped them overcome something so chronic as this? I feel such utter despair and hopelessness as I constantly try to get my debilitating symptoms under control.

I've read about Thorne making a product called SF722 which is supposed to be 6x more effective than caprylic acid. Has anyone had any experience with this? My organs seem to be far too sensitive to rely on medical prescriptions, but anything naturally I've tried so far hasn't been strong enough. I don't know what to do anymore.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2442298