CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Vaginal parasites — what's helped by Amazi ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   5/19/2021 4:45:55 PM ( 3 years ago ago)
Hits:   648
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2439999

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I’m also fighting a filaria infection as well a complicating infection I can’t get rid of. I’m quarantining myself from my family now. I can’t even touch a plate that they have touched because they have the bacteria that is making me sick and making my filaria infection difficult to fight.

Anyway I wanted to add my experience with clothes. I sleep on vinyl covers and an electric blanket with a Mylar sheet. In the morning I spray it with an Iodine mixed water. I don’t get any issue there. I’m now suspecting that no matter how much I clean my clothes I will always leave some signature. I have had great results with enzyme detergent 7 generations with some vinegar and a little iodine. But I think these things are committed to my signature. I’m starting to cover my body with a oregano oil and coconut oil mix. This is after noticing how they react to oregano oil on my skin. Maybe they will not be able to remain on my skin and thus on my clothes.

This might be a reason why they are so hard to kill. I might just put a few drops of oregano oil on my wash as well.

I’m glad I sometimes come back again to this forum but to be honest I haven’t gotten enough answers to my questions here. I’m not sure if theirs whole forum has turned into just onlookers or what. I also can’t find anything on my searches. Its too chaotic and my infection didn’t allow me the luxury for this so I’m now reluctantly on Facebook looking for answers as well. If you have a forum or group please let me know.

Anyway can I ask you why a dose of praziquantel if you are fighting a filaria, isn’t praz for flukes.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2439999