CureZone   Log On   Join

Bookslides or the eternal question: What to read? by lariricker ..... Whipple's Disease Support Forum

Date:   6/24/2020 5:56:48 PM ( 4 y ago)
Hits:   534
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2433761

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I've been at a loss lately. The number of books I want to read has exceeded all imaginable limits. Once upon a time, it was a problem to get a smart, worthwhile book. And if such a book was in my hands (once every six months) - happiness was not the limit. Now the situation has changed to the contrary. Book rubble is terrifying to stupor.  It became physically impossible to read all really worthwhile books. And so I want to read everything. It's just terrible to miss something really worthwhile. After all, a single thought in a book can change a whole life.

But there's nothing you can do, you have to choose the very thing and the rest for later. Although even the most important thing to read is not always time. So far, you have to buy books essay writing service in the hope of reading them when there is a little more time.

These books will decorate the private library of any business man. These are probably the best books in the publishing house.

Alexander Levitas. More money from your business

Everybody who sells this book somehow has it. You don't have it? Buy it now!

Carmine Gallo Jobs Rules

The great man is gone, but he lives the case. The original book is called The Innovation Secrets Of Steve Jobs - worth reading.

Jason Fryde and David Heinemeyer Hensson Rework

The book is for entrepreneurs, for those who prefer to do, and then bring the theoretical basis for their actions. The book is about how to start a business from scratch in modern conditions. Inspires!

Igor Mann Marketing without a budget

The book will no doubt be useful for beginners. But of course, companies with large marketing budgets will also be interested. It's always a relevant book!

They have changed the world (in a leather cover), authors Simon Sebag-Montefiore, Radislav Gandapas

Exclusive gift set of 4 outstanding books: "Speeches that changed the world", "Speeches that changed Russia", "Companies that changed the world", "Leaders that changed the world". It's expensive, but it's also exclusive.

Neville Isdell, David Beasley Inside the Coca-cola

Coca-cola is the most famous brand and it's no accident. The success story of this company, so beloved by Warren Buffett, will be interesting for fans of this drink, as well as for all managers and owners of large and small companies.

Alice Schroeder Warren Buffett

Biography and secrets of success of an outstanding investor of our time. (Read more about Warren Buffett's book)

Maxim Spiridonov Runetology

There are a lot of sites on the Internet, but some of them are successful. How did their founders achieve this? The book "Runetology" is 20 interviews with people who made the most successful projects on the Internet. It is accompanied by an audio CD of all the interviews.

Jim Collins From good to great

A bestseller that never loses its relevance. The world is changing and will change, but still there are some "eternal" principles that make the company great. And being a great company is no more difficult than being mediocre. So why not give it a try

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2433761