CureZone   Log On   Join

2 Years LF - 1st Year Good, 2nd Year Weird: Need Opinions by andreii ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   9/5/2019 8:28:57 PM ( 5 y ago)
Hits:   510
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2427165

I flush with Moritz protocol except using lemon juice. In 2018, after 7 months of flushing (3 week intervals usually) I started to feel way better; there were a couple of flushes where I felt 30% sudden increments of curing, with 40% of the symptom's intensity being left. I also drink Hart's Tongue tea - it helps to push the stones out (it's said to remove the stones on its own, but anyway, coupled with flushing it's amazing - I was gonna write about it when fully cured). Now in 2019, after 1 year, I feel as if I regressed into a messed up spot. The last two flushes barely yielded any stone: I might have seen a pea sized green stone, and some tiny 1mm ones, and I felt something else pop out but not floating - I don't strain - and I couldn't see what it was.

Over the past 5 months I started getting a trigger finger(it got bad, but then the situation stabilized in an ok point), my joints gets inflamed after intense activity, and I have this crappy drippy nose; as the weather got cold I get sinusitis easily overnight and I sneeze at times a lot and I have a lot of transparent snot - kinda like rhinitis but it's thicker. It's as if I am sick without being sick almost. I've been working on renovating this house my folks bought - the trigger finger is the right hand pinkie (at some point, early on, I pulled something in there) and I am/was exposed to quite a bit of dust, in spite of using a good respirator and whatnot.

At times I feel that faint pain the right back side (the gallbladder pain symptom). I'll go do some blood tests but until then ...

For those of you, who might have any idea - what's this all about? I thought once the symptoms get better it stays like that.

My liver is definitely slow; my digestion is slow. When I do a liver flush, my symptoms randomly improve - everything, comes and goes in a weird pattern. It's as if the liver is stuck but nothing is coming out. I used to have a white tongue and bitter taste but that seems to have improved.

The backstory is that I got intoxicated by this Chinese tea concoction - like strong poison: my mind, heart, circulation was affected (and the spiritual life as a result - which prompted me to get off my ass and do something asap). I noticed that the situation responded only to Water Fasting so got on it full time. Got fat fast, then water fasted, and again. Went on like this for 3 years then during a fast during 17/18 winter I got weird symptoms (the whole fasting felt unusual): a burning crack on the tongue, exceedingly dry mouth, connected with ulcers in the gut that became obvious as I began to feed again (water+small amounts of veggie juices), chronic gerd for 2 days (all healed quickly with cabbage juice then Bentonite clay in that order). Then starting my digestion was hard - the trick was using mid acidic fruits and eating real black salt(key material for stomach acid - so eat unprocessed slat always); my digestion was incredibly slow. As I began to eat normally the occasional nagging pain in the back associated with the gallbladder tipped me on the potential issue: a clogged liver - but how? During fasting, over the years, I felt slight discomfort in the gallbladder at times but didn't make the connection (though I noticed also that the liver uses bile to mix toxins in it and then eliminates those in the colon, I feel like crap and then with enemas those get out and I feel great ... do a few fasts and eventually crap gets out and the body heals). So I think this rapid detox with such a load of toxins, with only a hand full of liver flushess in between all those 3 years, had got my liver overworked and full of liver stones - I created an environment for accelerated liver stone formation by not cleaning my liver well in between fasts (a theory). For 1 year, I flushed quite a bit of stones, some 2-3 cm big, especially in the first 4-5 months and then with the aid of Hart's Tongue tea.

Now, I don't know what to think anymore. Most stones seem to be out but I still have the symptoms of a sluggish liver. If you have any experience and ideas, let me know.

Aside for my occasional bouts of sneezing and nasal rivers, I'm quite fine and functional. I feel as if my nostrils are shrunk down, and when I do a flush I feel like what it is like to breathe properly again. But I'm ok, I don't want you all to panic and to think I'm in the ultimate hell - the poisonous episode and the ulcer fast breaking were real hell, this is ok. I'm still going to flush, I started taking Bentonite clay again (seems to help, my poo stinks, I seem to generate quite a bit of waste in the gut and the clay traps it), and I'm still gonna do the Hart's Tongue tea. I'm not sure if I'm missing anything here; I need ideas to try and troubleshoot this.

Ultimately, I'm thinking there might be something big in the gallbladder, not coming out - like a calcified stone ... I really don't know if I'm right or just rehashing some ideas I heard before.

Andrei

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2427165