CureZone   Log On   Join

5 situations Astrology can help you with by sadhana ..... Astrology Forum

Date:   7/13/2019 10:53:52 AM ( 5 y ago)
Hits:   721
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2426081

If you are someone who is bombarded with the astrology reading or you could get from anything to everything with a horoscope by date of birth, this blog is for you. Never ever brush off the fact that astrology and all these mystical things are for weak people. Because there is no better boat than a horoscope to help a man cross over the sea of life.

Who you really are:

If you are still wondering who you are or what this particular thing means in you or even why is this happening to me, visit an astrologer right away. Because it would certainly help you in understanding who you are as a person. With the help of your Sun and Moon signs, you can get to know the past, present, and even future of your life. And getting to know your horoscope by date of birth does not mean, the exact thing is going to happen. It would just give you indications of what might happen and how you can be careful to avoid the worst.

When to begin:

New venture set-up is crucial for any businessman’s life. Choosing in between job and business is a difficult task too. While business framework comes naturally to some people, the other had to go through trail-and-error method. Get your horoscope checked since it determines whether you are fit for the business or not.

Relationship compatibility:

How is my married life going to be? Is it arranged-marriage or love marriage? What could be the possibility of his/her position? Well, these questions are not new to us. We all get such thoughts. But the best part is with the planetary positions and your horoscope by date of birth, we can determine your relationship compatibility.

What’s your career path?:

Oh, yes! With an astrological reading, you can even know come to know your best career options. Such as, what abilities or skills could bring you luck and go on with flying colors. If you are wondering what career path might fit for you, the reading could help you eventually. One of the primay benefits of astrology reading is that you get to know what is your cup of tea. Make use of it since you need not have to shift from one job to another or even curse yourself why is this not working for me. Good luck for your career, btw.

To be careful:

You might have come across a few astrologers who can say everything about you even before you meet them. Only with a study of your sun sign, birth time, and other astrological factors. So, with the help of the same, they can even determine which areas you can visit carelessly, or at which time do you have to get started, and much more. Prevention is always better than cure, isn’it?

Health is wealth:

You do not disagree, right? One of many benefits of astrology reading is that you can get to know which region hospital can promise you the best. It is not something new in town. For over decades and decades, we all look for the best time for surgeries in order to avoid complications and get a good, positive result.

Re-location benefits:

Do you know that we can also get to know which particular location can have an affect in your lifestyle? Yes, we can. With your birth chart and current transits, you can move to the perfect place that is appropriate for you and that fetches the benefits within. Sri Guruji - the best astrologer in Hyderabad can help you with your relocation idea and make sure you are stressfree and have all kinds of growth.

Know the vulnerable side:

How many times have you said, ‘it’s just...it’s just...I am Leo!’ Many times, it wasn’t your exact intention, but things just go on. Weren’t they? With a pyschological astrology, anyone make alterations to their personalities and stay out from the trouble. With natural counselling skills, you can get the beneficial support, insight, and guidance. Try it out! You won’t regret.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2426081