CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Nutritionist "Canary" HSP Seeks Understanding: Why Do Certain Vegetables (KimChi, Broccoli, Cabbage, Garlic, Onions) Give Me Vicious Pain? by Raederle ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   5/17/2019 1:09:18 PM ( 5 y ago)
Hits:   1,107
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2424747

"Time to ditch dr. gundry." — I have no idea why you would say that after what I wrote.

"you do well with mufa oils, terrible with high pufa oil." – Actually, polyunsaturated fats like flax oil have been great for me for over a decade, and olive oil is something I've been sensitive to.

"You'll probably do good with coconut oil." – I already said that I couldn't eat coconut oil without adverse reactions for many years, but Dr. Gundry's diet actually has cured me of that sensitivity.

"Try white potatoes." – I talked about potatoes in my post. Although, I didn't mention that I have found yellow and white potatoes to work better for me than purple and red ones.

"Your liver is not good - liver sort of runs the allergy show. Start liver flushes." – I've done Liver Flushes in the past with no change in my reactions to food. I'm not sure these are allergies, per say, since my reactions are headaches and stomachaches (not rashes or flu-like symptoms).

"Try some white Sugar for extra carbs." – This is a very weird suggestion when I explicitly mentioned that refined sweeteners give me migraines. I learned to stay away from it at the age of ten. If you want to really get the scoop on White Sugar , I recommend the book Sugar Blues.

"Standard curezone liver, gut, kidney, parasite cleanses." – I'm not sure I've done all of these. I have done some intense parasite cleanses, especially when I was eating a raw vegan diet.

"All those problem veggies are high sulfur - you could have mercury and or other metals." – Yes. I did bite a glass thermometer when I was a toddler and got severe mercury poisoning. As usual, western medicine figured my stomach had been pumped and it was all dealt with; no need to tell my parents about the dangers of mercury or how to cleanse my body. However, I've done enough mercury-detoxing over the past twelve years that cilantro no longer tastes like pennies to me; in fact, I love cilantro now. So I'm not sure if I still have heavy metal toxicity.

I am very sensitive to sulfur, so that is a very interesting observation. Black salt, which is very rich in sulfur, tastes and smells so bad to me I can't go near the stuff, and it is slipped into my food I end up feeling very sick to my stomach. I've never much looked into that before though. Why would sulfur be bad?

"Try low sulfur/thiol diet." – Do you have a link to what that would look like?

"There has to be some meats that work." – Yes, as I mentioned in my post, wild caught fish works great for me and I eat it regularly. Although, I was vegetarian for ten years and that was fine for me too. I don't tend to crave meat or need it. I didn't notice any particular improvement in my health after I added fish to my diet, although it was a nice change and helped me with some of my transitions. When I was at a fancy restaurant a couple months ago they had little on the menu that wasn't lectin-rich or choked full of refined sweeteners, but they did have steak from locally-raised cows who were guaranteed to be grass-fed, so I got a steak and it actually did fine for me. However, when I've eaten farm-raised fish in the past I had intense abdominal pain and skin-breakouts; but I now know that is because the farm-raised fish are fed soy and corn (lectin-filled foods which I can't tolerate).

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2424747