CureZone   Log On   Join

Truth About CBD's Like it or Not! Carboxylated Compound! by patientadvocate ..... Cancer Forum

Date:   1/6/2019 8:17:38 PM ( 5 y ago)
Hits:   676
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2419807

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

As a medical professional, as a researcher, as an advocate for cancer patients i must say the CBD phenom. has become so overwhelmingly frenzied with misstatements, poor quality products, dispensaries that are less than honest.

Firstly, most people don't even know how or why CBD's have some efficacy against cancer. There is a lot of speculation that gets re stated over and over again until people buy in as factual.

CBD's are in fact, fat soluble pro oxidants. Highly sought after compounds are fat soluble proxidants. Why ozonate oils? Carboxylated compounds exist in 90 percent of all natural anti cancer substances? Hello?

CBD's are not organic most of the time, but can transport substances into cancer cells. Just think, this should have everyone leaning forward. Even prescription medications boast of carboxylic compounds. Dichloro acetate for example is a very simply carboxyl compound bound to chloride atom to enhance absorption. Acetate is another very inexpensive carboxylic as well as citrate. Remember the citric acid cycle?

What is more special about CBD is that it is fat soluble and not water soluble. Fat soluble pro oxidants are very treasured in cancer. This is why people ozonate hemp, olive, coconut oils.

Another benefit of CBD is when your cancer has a CBD or THC receptors. This ensures the uptake of CBD into the cancer cell but also makes for a targeting or transport molecule when the CBD is lipolized with other compounds like vitamin c, quercetin, pau de arco, silver, copper I, magnesium, calcium, bicarbonates, and other phenols.

We institute an integrative approach to CBD's and feel very, very strongly about how it should be applied. It should be used as transport molecule in lymphoma, leukemia, breast cancer, uterine and cervical cancer. It is more active in non small cell lung cancers, and is helpful in adenocarcinoma. It can be used topically for melanoma but the process is long for topical usage taking three months to eradicate a lesion.

Another downfall we see is that most CBD's are not organic. Almost all cannibus plants get mites. The use of anti mite spray is widespread. additives containing ammonium compounds are sometimes used. Therefore i only use organic CBD oils with certifications that are up to date.

CBD's should not be used as single bullet and should be accompanied by other pro oxidants and heaviest of minerals. CBD doesn't raise cellular alkalinity very quickly. Everyone has had Rick Simpsons story retold one hundred times. However, many people try THC positive oils and end up not liking the effects. This then ruins any and all CBD applications that could benefit cancer patients.

I know plenty of people who are dead in their graves today, and they were primarily focused on their cannibus!!!!!!

So, in conclusion, high density oils should be used, organic oils should be used, CBD should be combined with any and all lipolized substances. CBD's should not be used as primary treatments. IV c is a must in all cancers, Alkaline salts most be consumed.

I have witnessed complete regressions without the use of cannibus. Conversely, i use cannibus in all of my regressions. :)

Sincerly:

B.P.
T.M.

https://contact80553.wixsite.com/myhealing

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2419807