CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: never trust a TROLL by Living in the Spirit ..... Christianity Debate

Date:   10/2/2018 3:49:25 AM ( 6 y ago)
Hits:   950
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2415324

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

You say you follow Christ, but do you believe your god lead you to bully and abuse people unrelentingly day after day over the past couple years in this forum? Are you actually of the belief that this is the mission Lord Jesus sent you on? Very sincerely and i don't say this to hurt your feelings, but based upon the bad fruit of how you so consistently treat people with unkindness, disrespect, dishonor and other forms of bullying and abusing, i believe you have been living in a state of surrender to a false voice, a demon voice... a menacing and malicious enemy force.

Very sincerely, the way you have been unrelentingly misbehaving reminds me nothing whatsoever of Lord Jesus or of anybody who is even remotely seeking to sincerely follow Him, but instead it reminds me exactly of how demons act... and i believe your persistently venomous words and actions are those of a man that has been overtaken by demons and needs to be set free.

The one thing i will give you credit for is that you are not following after institutionalized mainstream religion, but it's important to understand that this alone does not make you a follower of Lord Jesus. The Lord Himself said that His true followers will be known by their fruit. Examples of good fruit include love, patience, gentleness, goodness, and meekness. Your fruit by contrast consists of a continuous out-pouring of hostility, mean spiritedness, nastiness, bullying and abusing, none of which aligns with Lord Jesus who is the most wonderful and loving being that has ever lived. And when Lord Jesus did lash out, it's important to understand that He lashed out against unrelentingly and unrepentant abusive individuals like you.

I know this is probably difficult for you to hear and to receive, but i hope you will give all of this some honest consideration.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2415324