CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Awful BMs while Water fasting by quest ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   9/21/2018 12:47:44 PM ( 6 y ago)
Hits:   2,342
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2414608

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi Archus and thanks for checking in! I'm on day 30 and still feeling extremely nauseous daily and have to keep myself from throwing up with continuous belching and an awful tasting white/yellow liquid on my tongue that doesn't seem to get any better. I'm also extremely dehydrated with constant dry mouth regardless of how much water I drink. Been expelling awful slimy stuff almost daily and sometimes several times a day but I'm very depleted so was thinking to break tomorrow but then yesterday I felt extremely nauseous which was telling me that my body was dumping a big amount in my intestines so sure enough by the time it traveled all the way down I expelled what you see in the pic. Not sure if it's a good idea to quit in the middle of all that as it makes me sick to think of putting food in my system to mix with all that nastiness but I'm also very depleted. My BP is fine. Would really like to know what all this stuff is. There's been a yellow liquid that is always on the TP ever since April and that has continued to this day. Just very curious what this mustard yellow is as it's not letting up. Could that color be from bilirubin from the liver when it dumps all these toxins? What you see in the pic once I break it down with a fork you can see what I believe to be biofilm slime. How can all this be stored in my body? Like I've said I've done Water Fasts in the past, the longest being 40 days and never have I experienced anything close to this. Unfortunately, this time around I had a lot of things come up that had me overexerting myself almost the entire time so I feel like my body wasn't able to cleanse as it's supposed to. I've seen 7 dentists and extracted a total of 5 teeth, one of them with surgery during this fast alone. I was also told that I have severe gingivitis with a virulent type of bacteria that most likely has gone to my heart and in my blood stream. Any feedback is greatly appreciated, Archus!

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/003.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/013.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/020.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/022.jpg

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2414608