CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Inflammed intestine during parasite cleanse : how to prevent? by WhoAreYouNormally ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   8/31/2018 6:26:44 AM ( 6 y ago)
Hits:   2,096
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2413496

I have been doing parasite cleanse for the last 5 years. I regularly use the parasite cleanse tincture (black walnut, Wormwood , clove, and some other herbs combined) formula and lower bowel capsules for this purpose. However, my intestine get inflammed after taking any parasite cleanse formula.

the above formula is probably not nearly strong enough for the year 2018. It might not even have been strong enough when clark came out with it.The only things strong enough are what kills your parasites and gets them out. You might want to consider some sort of protein to help repair damage to the intestine.

Clove powder is very easy to make and you can easily 10x the dose and make it stronger by grinding your own. Just buy whole cloves and run them in a spice grinder for a bit. You could take upward of 4-5 tablespoons of clove powder.

It results in bloating, adverse digestion, and irregular bowel movement. I tried combining licorice root and marshmallow root powders while taking parasite tincture, though off late these have been of little help. I tried to keep parasite tincture at a minimum (1-3 drops twice a day), though the problem persist. During the initial period of parasite cleanse, this was less of a problem, but over the last 12 months this colon inflammation problem has increased.

1-3 drops of a weak parasite tincture is not even pissing in the wind.

Most of the people successfull with herbs these days are using massive doses as compared to what clark wrote about using. And some of these people are probably not even cured, they just did enough to turn the tides in their favor.

Could someone please suggest some measures that I could take so that the mucous membranes of my intestine don't get inflammed. This problem is preventing me to take dewormer in high dosage to eliminate parasites. Not taking parasite dwormer for a few days is not an option for me, as in this case, parasites make it too hard for me to even sleep.

Are you actually expelling parasites, or have you been over the past 5 years?

When you get into these situations you have to either back off completely or be extremely aggressive. The middle ground does not work. So start off with finding a source for good ripe pineapples. Drink at least 1-2 liters of fresh sweet pineapple juice per day, especially when symptoms are worse, and up the dose when symptoms are worse. Add in coconut cream to the juice if you feel it is too acidic or irritating. You can alternately eat large amounts of strawberry papayas including the seeds. The results are about the same as pineapple juice. One might be slightly better than the other. You can add ginger juice to the above or take ginger or ginger juice in large amounts, or add some sugar to it. This will help somewhat with inflammation. Nothing will help with the inflammation as much as actually killing the parasites and getting them out. Probably coconut cream is going to help you out a lot.

The worst thing to do is aggravate parasites without killing them. You are better off eating  junk food than going half ass with killing them.

The next easiest thing is to eat a shitload of raw garlic. If you can tolerate it I would start at at least 5 large cloves per day and better would be 10, which is about a whole garlic. Pre-grind them in a mortar and swallow it quick with something sweet.

From recent parasite tests, infestation from tapeworms, hookworms, flukes, roundworms have been detected in my body. I do see these worms whenever I do enema. Some of these are quite long.

That answers previous question.  Well as the other poster indicated I would not corner yourself into only going the 'natural' route. If you seem them coming out then whatever you're doing to get them out is working.

The best all around herb for parasites from ayurveda is called vidanga (embelia ribes). I would get on this herb asap and take 3 teaspoons per day, which is sort of a high dose, but high doses are indicated for serious infestation. Neem is another herb to look at. Triphala is a good laxative and gentle wormer.

Also start on the gubarev worming protocol or something similar, which is just adding eucalyptus oil  to your enemas. You can add any strong essential oil, or alternatively lugol's iodine to the enema.

Tequila is a good wormer, or any hard liquor that you can tolerate.

For some background: I am 40 years old male, take mucusless diet as per Dr. Christopher's guidelines, have no metal in teeth, don't smoke or drink, and am quite disciplined in my living habits. In the past, by doing liver flushes, I have completely removed gallstones. Every 14 days, I do a liver flush. I have also taken Quick colon formula part 2 to eliminate toxic waste from colon. In the past, I have also used Kidney and pancreas formulas for cleaning these organs. I also regularly use BF&C for supplementing calcium etc. Earlier I tried yarrow, Slippery Elm gruel, olive leaf powder, burdock, dandilion, cardamom, fennel, coriander, cinnamon, bone broth, some TCM related treatments, garlic oil, peppermint oil, oregano oil, garlic oil etc, though these are of little assistance.I have also tried different chiropractors, and that wasn't of much help. I tested for colon cancer, that too is not the case.

Not surprising. Though if you take large enough doses of cinnamon it can be effective - something like upward of 4-5 tablespoons of the powder. Cassia is actually a bit more potent than real cinnamon.

I think also you could consider ridiculously strong coffee enemas. These can work well in the lower part of the colon to nuke some parasites. I have used something like 2-3 cups of freshly ground arabica per 2 liters of water, or even more coffee. If you can't retain them that's good, just keep repeating until your retention times increase, even if it's only by seconds with each attempt.

Really strong arabica coffee is a great parasite killer for the upper gi as well, but some people do not tolerate coffee.

There are standard meds for each of these worms you're dealing with.

https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1574645#i

Maybe add in beet juice to the above.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2413496