CureZone   Log On   Join

Circulation blockage, guessing my mitral valve prolapse is causing the problem, but thyroid/adrenal issues too by Vernal ..... Cardiovascular Health Forum

Date:   5/12/2018 7:00:28 PM ( 6 y ago)
Hits:   1,534
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2409095

I am 62 and various issues have caught up to me. I have been congenital mitral valve prolapse, but never did much for it, as was always told it was benign, except was told to take Antibiotics for any dental appointment. I know doing that damaged my health and killed good flora in the gut.
Now I am experiencing chest pain when walking, not severe but I stop and rest if it happens then it stops. I am constipated and if I strain during bowel movements that has caused a lot of worsening of symptoms, enough to ruin the whole day or even last for several days. I feel pain and stiffness on my left arm and upper body. If I take a hot/cold shower the increase of circulations sometimes takes this away, which tells me it is a circulation problem or blockage in an artery?
I am taking a teaspoon of cayenne powder and gradually increasing the dose, which I will build up to 3 times per day.

It is difficult to focus on any one health problem because lately I have been putting out fires, with different things flaring up. For example I had a bad gallbladder attack. After fifteen hours it only got better after violently throwing up. I plan to do Liver Flushes but need to prepare. I have severe adrenal fatigue and very low thyroid, body temp. fluctuates between 95.3 and 96. I feel this is what causes my constipation and if I didn't strain I might not have the pressing issue with heart symptoms.

I have not seen anyone mention mitral valve issues here. I know a guy whose symptoms were so bad he couldn't cope anymore and they replaced his valve with a pig valve. He is doing well but taking meds still to prevent infection. I hope to avoid any surgery and I am pretty hard core in favor of natural healing.

Any thoughts, similar issues, or feedback is appreciated.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2409095