CureZone   Log On   Join

colloidal silver is the answer by #230705 ..... Colloidal Silver Forum

Date:   3/27/2018 12:24:28 AM ( 6 y ago)
Hits:   4,972
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2405954

Colloidal Silver is a beast !!! Let me tell you I was diagnosed in 2014 after testing in may 2014 I was negative I go back in October 2014 I’m positive so I didn’t take it as hard as I thought I said I’ll be okay I’m real big on my herbs and things so let me look up somethings so I come across Colloidal Silver but let’s rewind a bit oh yeah so I didn’t take the mess like the doctor advised me too so when I went to see her my numbers didn’t go up much they went up a few bit by much my count was like 789 so she said if I didn’t take it it was no purpose in seeing her .. I’m not big on medicine so I just took one of the complera every Friday but the pills were causing me stomach problems and I got headaches and other shit so I decided to take it when I went to sleep but that only lasted a short time I would go weeks and days without taking the pill so I went to prison. And they I kept my normal regime barely taking the pill so when u leave prison they take your blood and the doctor told me I had a cd4 count of 69 and viral load of 347 so I took the pills for a week until I was able to get home and get my Colloidal Silver so as soon as I was picked up I took my doses I was taking three to four ounces a day since January 24th 2018 the day I was released and today no pills nothing but colloidal silver now sometimes I might miss a few days or not take the three to four ounces a day I’ve dropped down to just five droplets in the morning and three to five at night I went to get my check up on March 20th three days before my bday my results came today actually March 26th and guess what viral load undetectable cd4 was at 788 and all levels were normal also a confession I got burned I believe it was Gonorrhea and I had the discharge so I said let’s see if it really works so I dropped two drops inside the urethra of my penis twice that day it was clear by the next day but just to be sure I did it again this was before labs but they took my urine and blood and guess what negative so I say if you doubt it don’t waste your time I was so ecstatic that I wanted to post the results for you guys but there’s no where to load it ... the brands that I buy is argentyn 23 which is 23 ppm but I found after digging a little more that the smaller the particles the better so I started using sovereign solutions 10ppm but they are made by the same company just found out too but they actually sell the sovereign solutions at Whole Foods , sprouts , and I believe some Walmart’s have it but man thanks to colloidal silver I am awesome and to those doctors trying to feed me those medicines f*** u.. now I will also include that diet is very important I am on a alkaline diet no beef no pork no cold drinks nothing processed everything I consume is from Dr Sebi’s electric food list however I do eat seafood and chicken from time to time which he doesn’t recommend any meat period which he is right so guys take care hope this helps someone because had I not read about someone else’s I wouldn’t let have been so lucky to be where I am love you guys keep your head up there’s a herb to cure every disease on this planet and elements too also monotomic gold is good too check it out

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2405954