CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: What is the best herb to help lower sex drive in women? by #230618 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   3/24/2018 1:46:31 AM ( 6 y ago)
Hits:   2,280
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2405723

I know this is extremely old but I wanted to answer for anyone who happens upon it. The reason a female (or anyone) would want to lower their sex drive is to avoid that absolute feeling of total loneliness and isolation that you are left with after every rejection. People laugh about men always wanting sex, but that is not the case for everyone. And when it isn't, you get to lie awake in bed every night wondering what is wrong with you while every other woman you know is whining about how their partner wants them 24:7.
People with the lower sex drive in a relationship do not realize that they completely control the sexual relationship. Nor do they realize that we sit there alone at night with the realization that we would NEVER hurt them like this. I would never deny him if he needed me. I would be happy to do it. No matter how bad I felt, I would do it anyway. Because I would not make him feel like this.

Sometimes I wish I could turn him down just once so he could see what it is like. But I never can. I just want him too much and I have to take whatever he will give me. When the stars magically align and he does not feel too tired, too restless, too hot, too cold and he does not have a hangnail or any other minor pain- I have to take the opportunity.

I do not ask for anything special. He does not have to get bored during foreplay. I don't ask for him to do anything, I just force it in if I am not physically ready. Most of the time when we have sex, I just am doing everything I know he likes... Because I am trying to prove that it is worth his time. Yet it never works.

So that is why I want my sex drive to die. I want the pain it brings me to stop. I want to lay down and go to bed without years of training myself to sleep after ogasm to keep me awake... bc I share a bed with him and the idea of having to spank the monkey beside of him as he sleeps (bc he does not want me) has to be the most lonely, depressing, pathetic thought I have ever had.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2405723