CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Marijuana and body odor by #217699 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   3/7/2018 2:04:29 PM ( 6 y ago)
Hits:   4,091
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2404448

Hi no unfortunately since I left that message I have not found a cure and have still been experiencing it. However, I've been through patches as long as 2-3 months where I've been really good and my anxiety about it hasn't been there at all and could just get on with my life. you've really got to try and block out the anxiety as I think stress can play a big part and sometimes I think you think people are talking about it etc but they're not and if you just convince yourself that they're not it really helps as in my case if I stop the anxiety the smell stops. I'm not even sure If I can smell anymore, to be honest, I think my body has detoxed from it, however, the anxiety does come back and make me think that I do still smell. I found that these natural pills called 'rainbow light-mental calm' really helped me last year when it got bad and can really help in stressful situations where there are loads of people you dont know and you're constantly thinking you smell, I haven't taken these since summer last year when I was going to lots of parties and festivals but I'm thinking of buying some more as It's come back in the last two days, the worse it been in a while but when the anxiety comes I normally feel I can stop it or reduce massively in about a week but just by having the pills it reduces my anxiety as I know if it gets bad I can just take one and it will take the edge off. In my opinion, to stop it you have to stop smoking tobacco and weed, I haven't smoked weed since the day it occurred last year and even if you really like smoking you've just got to give it up, getting high is not worth the mental pain this will cause you, my mates have been really supportive of this, they know that I don't smoke because of my anxiety and never try and pressure me into it but I havent told them that the cause of the anxiety is sthat I think I smell. Smoking tobacco also caused to smell to come, I know this as when I smoked quite a few cigarettes in short period of time in the summer there were comments about the smell in the festival and I had to go back to my tent, one of my lowest points as it ruined my night, so I haven't smoked tobacco since and never will again. My diets pretty good, I haven't drunk a soft drink since it happened and really try to stay away from junk food but it's not that strict. Overall you've just not got to allow the anxiety to dictate your life, anything that causes or think or cause smell or anxiety you've got to stop immediately as its just feeding your anxiety. Eat a balanced diet, try and keep as relaxed as possible, drink lots of water, talk to people you trust about it, stay away from other substances which are known to cause anxiety and most importantly DO NOT SMOKE. Check out those pills, they really helped me.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2404448