CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: top parasite myths. how to really kill parasites. 7 years experience and what i have learned by Carty3 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   2/9/2018 12:32:31 AM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   14,589
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2401943

I believe there to be some truth behind some of this. I think the food diet might actually work very well like he said. Raw eggs are good for lecithin too. I didn't see bergamot on your list which is a good one also. But pardon me for saying this you have such an extensive list of supplements you have no clue what is or isn't working no one can afford that or keep up with that whole list it's way too unrealistic for most people who don't have a lot of money. I think I'll have to try the avocado, eggs, and olive oil thing but scared for my cholesterol levels which are already high from systemic whipple's disease because the body isn't able to break down the the carbs and fats properly like it once was able to do before the infection. You're spot on with healing your gut and small intestine that way your body is able to absorb the nutrients from the food once again. This is exactly why you lost so much weight because of that very fact you were severely malnourished. Also no mention of herbal teas at all you might want to add them too. Ive found a lot of herbs caused me more issues so I was only able to tolerate some of them the Wormwood I could not. I did really strange things to my brain and had me up all night long when I would take it. The insomnia that comes with this is pure and utter hell. That's a sign the infection or bacteria has damage the thalamus in your brain which is responsible for your sleep patterns and circadian rhythms. Some essential oils may work well too. I think you could be onto something with this post hopefully our hearts will allow some of these things. So hard to know what works and what doesn't work. The higher pH water does help cause I've experienced it myself too. It can be costly though over time. Let's not be so quick to write all of this off. I too would love to get my testosterone back to noral and have a sex drive again. Certain nerves are severely damaged in those areas and the skin has become so dark it almost looks dead. Skin darkening is a major sign of t. whipplei infection. Ive been doing some turmeric foot soaks that have helped a little turmeric is tricky because the body doesn't absorb it well. If consuming boiled water or tea is what's best for it or placed in fat or oils like olive oil or coconut oil. I keep learning and keep fighting that's all we can do.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2401943