CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Black splinters coming out of face? What is it? Help by ohwowsos ..... Acne Forum

Date:   2/3/2018 8:40:56 PM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   11,275
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2401270

I also want to add to my comment..I am not wearing make-up..Only thing i put on is aloe vera from the plant..lip gloss..mostly Burt's Bee..and a Zinc Cream the Dermotolgist approves of..And a tiny bit of Cetafyl moisterizer under eyes. I clean with Cetaphyl or Basis Soap & Saline Solution on wounds..sometimes witch hazel to clean body wounds..& I use an anti-biotic cream from Dermotologist sometimes on wounds, or Neosporin..but not excessively..I'll use the hospital bandages that are like a second skin to try and heal and keep hands off...but it is no quick fix..and as i said in my first comment..more slivers are sure to surface in abraised skin area...But slivers also pop up in virgin skin areas..for no known reason..like middle of back where i can't hardly even reach..or shin or forearm..inner thigh..now belly..It suddenly escalated..but it's not all over like some of the photos..Lord have mercy..I've been in pain from autoimmunes..4, 5, 6 decades really in various levels..but it's been constant pain and worsening for past 30..This skin is becoming more than i can bear fast..I've had bad rosecea lumps for about 17 years..that was bad enough to keep me almost a complete shut-in..I'm a Christian so cannot commit suicide..It's just the worse thing a person can do...and decades in pain have increased my strength in my belief like I'm on the cross 24/7...I imagine Jesus asks me.."Will you leave me now" and i always say "No"..and i go on suffering constantly...and getting worse..If I could end my life without going to hell...It would have been done a thousand + times already..If anybody has any clue what this is...SOS! and thank you in advance!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2401270