CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: My fatigue is almost non existent, and my theorys by Carty3 ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   2/2/2018 11:03:21 PM ( 6 y ago)
Hits:   1,217
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2401135

What I've learned through all of this and boy have I learned a lot. Recently I learned that my porphyria attack be it from liver disease or from the underlying whipples disease is specifically brought on by sulfur and iron loading doing this can induce this and will make porphyrin production sky rocket causing immense pain, insomnia, skin darkening, sores on the skin, anxiety, horrible tinnitus, and even seizures, eyesight damage too. The moment I changed my diet to mostly glucose and carbs and only tiny bits of protein mostly chicken everything almost went away even the loud tinnitus in my left ear. So I don't always agree with the high protein low carb theory this is a prime example of how that made me worse. When I changed everything it almost all went away. Chelating with certain agents will aid in removing the excess build up of heavy metals in our bodies and organs. Fruits are find just be careful with vegetables because they have a lot of iron and sulfur in them. Also be careful with turmeric which can increase thiols which can possibly lead to an attack. Man I wish I could get paid money for all this stuff I've learned. Some of these foods could be making us worse people because of the build of up of porphyrin in our livers. Check out the foods that trigger aop or porphyria. Doing tons of fruits and veggies depending on what they are could be making you worse and eating red meat could be too. I even stopped taking my multivitamin. Our bodies aren't equipped to handle large amounts of minerals or metals for that matter. Less is more I've learned this the hard way take it from me. We get enough stuff from the food we eat anyway. They did a study on women who took a multivitamin for 20yrs and found that these women were dying sooner than the one's not taking the vitamin.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2401135