I personally like the approach they used by White Shark ..... Alzheimer’s Disease Forum
Date: 1/10/2018 4:45:52 PM ( 3 years ago ago)
0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message. Hide votes What is this?
I personally like the approach they used, and I think it would give great results in at least 70% - 90% of AD cases.
#1, #2, #3 & #4 & #14 are definitely the most important parts of the program, and many of the other things may as well just be a hidden placebo, or just an exercise in some extra discipline.
(1) she eliminated all simple carbohydrates, leading to a weight loss of 20 pounds;
(2) she eliminated gluten and processed food from her diet, and increased vegetables, fruits, and non-farmed fish;
(3) in order to reduce stress, she began yoga, and ultimately became a yoga instructor;
(4) as a second measure to reduce the stress of her job, she began to meditate for 20 minutes twice per day;
(5) she took melatonin 0.5mg po qhs;
(6) she increased her sleep from 4-5 hours per night to 7-8 hours per night;
(7) she took methylcobalamin 1mg each day;
(8) she took vitamin D3 2000IU each day;
(9) she took fish oil 2000mg each day;
(10) she took CoQ10 200mg each day;
(11) she optimized her oral hygiene using an electric flosser and electric toothbrush;
(12) following discussion with her primary care provider, she reinstated HRT (hormone replacement therapy) that had been discontinued following the WHI report in 2002;
(13) she fasted for a minimum of 12 hours between dinner and breakfast, and for a minimum of three hours between dinner and bedtime;
(14) she exercised for a minimum of 30 minutes, 4-6 days per week.
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2398411