CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Diatomaceous Earth - intense nausea and frequent BMs? by Googler ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   12/31/2017 4:02:07 AM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   6,929
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2396956

I have read about die off symptoms too, but I wonder if this is dehydration. Silica (mostly what DE is) is very drying. *that* could be why it kills the candida. It was the 10th day of me taking it and a a few days after I upped the dose from one teaspoon in the morning to an aditional one in the evening. Before I took it that morning I got nasious, passed out, threw up and diarrhea. Before this I also had more energy and was sleeping longer, and the night before, slept eight hours! But also when I would take it, my upper back/back of my neck would hurt. I also felt slightly constipated, which is something I have hardly ever experienced, but was still feeling yesterday, though yes crapping and more often, just small ones. I also got my period the day I passed out (I seem to manage to pass out about once a year for verious reasons since I was a very young girl- so normal for me to faint from small stress like feeling ill and sloughing blood at the same time). This was a couple days ago, and I've felt better and better since, especially trying to drink more water. I do think this is candida, but could the dehibilitating effects have been prevented if, since I already had the muscle pain, I kept taking it slow and not upped the dose, and also especially that day before, I was not carefull to drink water; had cookies and milk as though the DE was just going to help me cancile out the holiday regressions. I do want to take it again, but only one level teaspoon a day at most. If this is just the silica helping us, we can get enough of that from vegetables, which come with proper vitamin amounts, WATER, and fiber, which also helps to keep in check candida. We should just eat vegetables mostly, and not try to rely on DE. I think that deapite all the claims it might just help candida stay in check by drying it out, then when your gallbladder and other organs are able to work better without candida overgrowth, you see all these various benefits. It allows your body to detox itself in the absence of out of bounds candida. Always allow your body to do that though, and not up the dose when it's struggling, and discontinue when it's really struggling. I am 35 year old vegetarian who was raised on a chemical called C8 that DuPont put into our drinking water. My chemist uncle said that C8 is basically a detergent, which I gather makes sense to cause candida overgrowth in a young child, more and more problems as I became a teen and TRIED to drink more and more water to be pretty. Then when they were finally cleaning up the water, I turned vegetarian, and not a very informed about it one. Now 15 years later, gluten issues (can be caused by candida overgrowth), I think gallbladder issues, because I try to be a healthier vegetarian all the time, but still skimp on vegetables more than anything and have the major problem of Sugar cravings, because when I kick them, there's always an event with nothing else to do but treats and alcohol. Then Sugar cravings have to be weened off again (sugar is candida food, helps it flourish and makes you have Sugar cravings when you are sensitive to it and not your body's insulin to balance it). But yes, my doctor doesn't give me insight. I mostly have to goole, which sucks because yeah I make some week decisions, but they often stem from confusions of failures that could have been easily avoided has SOMEone anyone suggested what might be going on.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2396956