CureZone   Log On   Join

Please help! New here! Tired and Drunk feeling and I want my life back! by Rpcmomma ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   12/18/2017 11:43:43 AM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   540
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2395200

Hi there

I could really use some help.

I am new here and I am suffering.

I started feeling off in 2013.

One day I was fine and the next I was totally off.

I felt drunk and dizzy and totally messed up.

I started getting horrible pains in my right side. Upper and lower. I started having horrible bowel movements and I was throwing up.

During the initial stages of my mysterious illness, I had Kris on my head.. Dr scam of my abdomen..colonoscopys.. endoscopy...nothing came back. No one could help. My Dr began yo think I was crazy and attempted to prescribe me with an anxiety med. I did not ever take this.

I was strapped to Google and was constantly searching for answers. After manu tests.. nothing was conclusive... I was just anxiety ridden. I knew this was not the case as i have never had issues with anxiety until I started to experience these issues.

The feeling of drunkenness did subside somewhat over the next year but bouts would return.

I have seen two different naturopaths but I dont think they are well educated w candida or wiyh anyone who has experienced my drunken symptoms.

Recently in the past 2 months.. I have been in what I Call a super fog. I again feel super drunk w no relief. It's like I feel half asleep all day and there is a film over my eyes.

My naturopath thinks my liver is congested which makes sense but has not really provided me w a diet plan to heal . I have started eating very clean for past 3 weeks. I am taking s liver support and iron support as well as digestive enzymes. This has helped e my bowels but nothing has helped my drunkenness .

I feel luke crying all of the time. I work full time.. I have 5 boys and I am only 35 yrs old. I feel like I have lost part of my life while feeling this way.

I really need some one to tell me I can be fixed and I wont feel this way forever .

Has anyone else experienced the constant drunkenness And has been healed?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2395200