CureZone   Log On   Join

Green Tea and Coffee are so bad for candidiasis. by stepsahead ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   11/26/2017 1:23:30 PM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   2,599
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2392814

Hi, Since more than 10 years, I am a member of this forum and I suffered from Candidiasis. I am just recovering now after finding the root cause of my problem. Caffeine and theine. A long time ago, I started to drink coke and my health started to get worst. Then, i moved from coke to Coffee, I had my first candida crisis back in 2004 and it lasted one year. Then, I switched to green tea organic and I didn't recover. 

Then, I stopped sugar. I didn't recover at all. I stopped alcohol, I didn't recover but stopping alcohol was a blessing and slightly helpful. 
Then, I stopped green tea and to my astonishment I started to recover. First during 3 months, my health condition got stable and then I started to recover. 
Then, I discovered that green tea had the same molecule than coffee. 
So, that is my message to other people who struggle with candida. 
By the way, I never ate junk food and I think that the harm of Green tea and caffeine is incredibly under estimated. I am convinced that Caffeine/theine explains everything as I had my first crisis when I drunk lots of coffee when I was a student. I also think that small doses of caffeine/theine are enough to make my health condition worst because I didn't drink loads of coke. I drunk loads of coffee but strangely enough, coffee wasn't as bad as tea. I used to drink a lot of tea everyday (organic one, many strains). Below you will see the difference between the molecule of Caffeine and theine... It is simple. It is none. 

For your information, I had very bad liver results when I started to stop green tea, something very strange happened. I felt like a pain in my back. In fact I felt like the liver wanted to flush. It wasn't too painful but it was a sensation on the left and sometimes on the right.

Hope this helps. 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2392814