CureZone   Log On   Join

Figured out for sure I might have h plyori and candida now I get it I think lol by Robert14 ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   11/5/2017 8:18:37 PM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   2,852
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2390283

The story is Antibiotics led to all of my digestive problems and adrenal fatigue but I found out I might have ulcers I didn't think about it till months back I had one in my mouth I rarely get them I was told h plyori can be in the mouth too neither way in dealing with bacteria overgrowth i suspect candida strep h pylori not sure which is the most problematic I think h plyori is giving me stomach ulcer a few days ago I had dark stools a little too dark and fowl smell and I happen to be slightly low iron meaning it must have been blood from a ulcer I get a pain in the upper abdomin after eating very acid foods it comes n goes and also probably not enough beneficial bacteria either

I went and bought a juicer and going on a 5 day liquid cleanse with cabbage juice garlic and tumeric and whatever else I can blend into it that kills

I think juicing is a major part of eradicating this bacteria esp if I i have ulcer eating pizza and stuff isn't good and processed junk my plan is to do this cleanse and I'm taking 1000mg of mastic gum I might get olive oil too I need this shit dead I'm 90% sure I got h plyori

Another thing ive always had coated white tounge and bad breath and Body Odor lots of people say candida but h plyori seems to be the real cause of candida with its affect on stomach acid it will invite all the bad guys in...i am hoping this prototcal gives my gut a break kill the bacteria and give my tounge the pink back wish me luck I may even get manuka honey In next few days also I've had this inflammation for 2 yrs now and tired of it

I'm using all the protocol together people did online mastic gum ,cabbage juice, olive oil,manuka honey and garlic and coconut oil this all should wipe out candida and h plori bad bacteria in general I even bought a oxygen Colon Cleanse lol I'm at war right now

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2390283