CureZone   Log On   Join

look at the difference of his products and ParaZapper products on the inside or outside for that matter by parazapper ..... Zapper Support Forum

Date:   10/30/2017 12:06:16 PM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   4,852
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2389377

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Thank you, I agree. This difference of opinion is the result of difference in experience. I have an actual lab with decent equipment and am able to find out the reason why some things work and why others do not. All that Michael can do is say that he did not get many testimonials for the products that he made.

Just look at the difference of his products and ParaZapper products on the inside or outside for that matter. There are many videos on youtube and among the most respected are from Syyenergy7 who has compared Beck to ParaZapper on several occasions. He used Beck for several years before he found ParaZapper but immediately switched when he found the quality and reliability that ParaZapper offered.

We can very easily demonstrate in court that ParaZapper can and does kill a wide range of microbes. Jaguar57 can not. The point is that the Beck Zapper is far less effective at killing microbes although it does have some other benefits.

ParaZXapper was raided by the FDA in 2006 but was never charged because their customers told the FDA that the products worked. The FDA ended up sending a warning label stating that the claims made ParaZapper to be a medical product and that the products had to be registered and had to get approval before being sold as medical products. For that reason, our new products are offered for killing microbes in water.

Michael was also raided from my recollection around the same time period except that he was charged by the FTC who still has record of this occurrence. He has left the US to continue his pursuit.

I am sure that he genuinely feels that he produces the best that he can, he does not do any real studies on either his or competitors products. He also does not strive to improve the quality of his products. Personally, I would like to see him step up and do this. Beck zappers have some benefit and are needed but they also need a fair and honest evaluation and reasonable claims.

As for Beck zappers, there is nothing magic about them and if ParaZapper considered them to be the best choice, then ParaZapper would be making them. On the other hand, I do not think that Michael has the background to produce the sophisticated products that ParaZapper produces. This is especially true for Rife frequencies which must be highly accurate.

ParaZapper quality

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2389377