CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Help identifying possible parasite and symptoms. by Reno121 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   10/20/2017 2:36:11 PM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   1,244
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2388289

Thank you for your kind words! Also, I just want to clarify about my wife, we don't have relationship issues but we are polar opposite! Truly yin and yang, That's actually why I married her, we balance each other out. We are opposite but we share the view of our bigger picture and there is no better feeling than meeting your soul mate! Im sure some of my symptoms are from being off medication but you could imagine my surprise when I started pulling these from my stool! I had a rough upbringing and self medicated for a long time, I hit a lot of low points in my life. there comes a point where you have to come to ther realization that you are not a victim and self pity is toxic. These things that have happened in my life I wouldn't change because it brought me closer to my spiritual side. I am currently awaiting my appoint for my anxiety and ocd. As I said before, I self medicated for years and have been sober for months. Now I don't have those as a crutch my anxiety and ocd are coming out. They were never gone, just numbed. I was always so scared to be on prescription medicine for those things for some reason. I finally have some clarity in life being sober and I want to be the best for my children and wife. They are truly my best friends and my only goal in life is to guide them and leave a positive mark on there spirit. Now, with all that being said I am a very ocd person and I am plagued by the thought of these things in my body. I have a very sensitive body and am allergic to most Antibiotics . Just making steps to ease my mind and get back to focusing on whats important in life! Thank you for sharing personal aspects of your life, you sound like a very aware person and I appreciate the wisdom of your response!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2388289