CureZone   Log On   Join

I Was Never Banned by Flossy ..... Parasites Debate Forum

Date:   10/10/2017 2:12:47 AM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,465
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2387074

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I was never banned. I just moved away from the forum for almost two years.

At it turns out I was cured from the mites when last posting and didnt realise it. I was left with a fungal issue ( I guess what the world calls Morgellons, but I dont buy into the whole picture some paint).

I think I was left with Dictyostellium Discoideum. Here's some info for anyone interested.

Just an update. I havent been on here for ages. In hindsight, I have been cured of the bird mites for between two and three years. Also the Collembola believe I had as well.

But, it seems I have been left with fungus. I think this image is one stage of Dictyostellium Discoideum. This grows from a bud like this to a stalk with a bud on the end , then they aggregate together and form a migrating slug. A flesh-eating migrating slug.

I have been on SSKI for 7 months. I used the same amount as is recommended for Sporotrichosis. I followed the Morgellons Direct protocol.

My dosage was 4-6 grams per day. Which is 4-6 mls per day in three divided doses.

I have remnants of one lesion left on my left foot. I also have dead lesions left on my scalp which I am treating. It was necessary for me to remove thick hard biofilm on my scalp. I used WD40 to do this and lots of digging and scratching. Then topical SSKI .

Treatment for Sporotrichosis can go for up to 12 months but my thyroid is a bit sluggish now, so I am going onto an aquarium anti-fungal Methylene Blue to kill off the last of the fungus. I intend to take this for at elast another three months.

So, all I can say is that the Albendazole eventually killed the mites. I would never go over 5mls twice a day. It can also take up to two years of taking it to kill them all off.

Then, it is a matter of trying to remove the film to get to the fungus left behind. Then taking SSKI and Methylene Blue long term for at least a year.

Then several course of Doxy to kill off any Bartonella.

This has taken years. I'll come back on with an update when everything is normal again.

I am Faerie with Ooglies (topix) and Flossy.

Sorry guys, there's no quick answer. It s a fkg struggle, but its possible. Dont give up. Keep going.

No point in asking questions as I wont be coming on here.

Bottom line, I have been on SSKI for seven months and am now dropping my dose to 1ml twice a day and the same dose of Methylene Blue twice a day. For a few more months. Then I think it will all be done.

Again, dont take any more than 5mls twice a day of Albendazole, ever. I am sure it gave my dog leukaemia and a higher dose does not equate to a quicker cure. It takes 1=2 years of use to kill any last mite.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2387074