CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Mystery illness 5 years caused by serious hidden dental infection by Fondues ..... Dental Problems Support Forum

Date:   9/18/2017 7:48:38 PM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   1,403
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2384406

Mystery illness for five years, 70% of mystery illnesses are dental related can present as a systemic illness.

Get this, I had 3 MRI's, three CAT scan one high resolution CAT scan, two panoramic scan 3-D. Every single test did not see the infection. I consider these tests ALL flawed in my case . I bet there are millions of other people out that are so sick and medical doctors cannot figure out why.
Finally the dentist suggests a VITALITY test! My dentist knew I was super sick I had teeth cleaning there every four month for five year in fact I saw four other dentists because my astrologer told me I had a dental infection causing my illness. They found nothing. This is me doing my due diligence. Finally my dentist suggested a vitality test .The Vitality test found a dead tooth the infection had almost rotted deep into the jaw bone. Lesson learned those scan are not accurate as you may believe

Here is another option, that I wish I had known about that I read because I would of done this from the get go .. which is is tell the dentist I suspected an infection I want to do a test. Then begin to have the dentist inject ozone into the mouth . Divided the mouth into four sections. lower right quadrant , upper right quadrant, lower left and upper left quadrant. Get injections in one section and observe and note results if I felt better then we have isolated the infection site this is very telling. If indeed there is an infection then I would see a decrease of symptoms . If not then go to the next section of the mouth, ozone moves and wants to react with something so it does move through area in the body. I do not know how full proof this, but in a field where they have almost nothing to offer in cases such as mine it is worth a shot. The only downside of this is that ozone has side effects I think lot of dental practices want to act like it doesn't yes it does. I had crushing, stinging sort of headache until the dentist turned down the dose
and then it was fine. He told me straight out "some patients cannot tolerate ozone they do not like the way it makes you feel"

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2384406