CureZone   Log On   Join

Can someone help me source this? by TheWonder92 ..... MSM Support

Date:   8/20/2017 1:33:29 PM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   416
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2381341

I believe this was made up, as the only mention of this I can find is copy pasted duplicates of the original message.

The brain is extremely sensitive to the effects of toxic materials such as heavy metals and organic compounds. Many of these compounds tend to accumulate in nerve cells where they can cause severe oxidative damage. Neurological disturbances may be the result. MSM is one of the few antioxidants which can easily pass the blood-brain barrier. It prevents and repairs oxidative damage and restores cell membrane elasticity and permeability. This allows the nerve cells to start excreting waste products.

The powerful action of MSM is illustrated in the following example. An older woman suffered from poisoning caused by exposure to aluminum. This heavy metal had accumulated in her brain and caused severe neurological damage. The woman had been confined to her bed for six years, unable to communicate with her surroundings. All this time she had not spoken a word. Medical doctors could no longer help her and had given up on her. She was completely dependent on her husband who took complete care of her needs. A natural health care practitioner advised two teaspoons of MSM (about 15 grams) daily. The MSM passed the blood brain barrier, and restored the permeability of the brain cell membranes, allowing her brain cells to purge the heavy metal poisons. Two weeks later, the orthomolecular physician prescribed a warm bath to help her eliminate the released poisons through the skin. After twenty minutes in this bath, the woman suddenly smiled and said "Gee, I feel much better now." These were the first words she had spoken in years. Several months later, the woman was capable of leading a normal life again (7).

There is nothing to suggest any of this is true beyond blind faith as far as I've been able to dig up.

In fact most of what I've seen about MSM curing ailments has no actual evidence behind it, I'm not saying it doesn't work. It's done wonders for me, I'm just wondering why so many bold statements are made on it with no evidence.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2381341